Just in Time!

This is [name]Tori[/name]'s husband [name]Jake[/name]. She asked me to post this so here goes

Our little girl [name]Primrose[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Banks[/name] is here! She arrived on [name]December[/name] 30 at 3:46 at 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 19 in. She has big blue eyes and loads of dark brown hair. Thanks so much for all the help in finding the perfect name! [name]Rosie[/name] fits her to a tee!

Thanks again!

• [name]Tori[/name], [name]Jake[/name] and [name]Rosie[/name]

[name]Primrose[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is beautiful! My mother’s name is [name]Primrose[/name], and my DD is [name]Ambrosia[/name] nn [name]Rosie[/name] - evidently I’m biased, but I congratulate you on picking the best name in existence :slight_smile:

[name]Primrose[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Banks[/name] is perfectly darling!

Congratulations and best wishes to your family!

Woo-hoo!!! Congratulations! I think [name]Primrose[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Banks[/name] is beautiful, and I love the [name]Rosie[/name] nickname. :slight_smile: I hope you’re all doing well!

[name]Happy[/name] New Year and best wishes! :slight_smile:

Congratulations and welcome baby [name]Rosie[/name]! [name]Primrose[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is a lovely name and I’m happy to hear mom and baby are doing well.

A very beautiful name! So elegant and [name]Rosie[/name] is adorable! =) Congratulations on your little one and happy new year!

Congratulations! So pleased you posted here. Best wishes to you all!

Congratulations on your pretty [name]Primrose[/name]!