Just playing...but would you like to vote?

See the results of this poll: Vote for your favorite, just because I’m curious! :slight_smile:

Respondents: 27 (This poll is closed)

• Violet Adeline Birch: 9 (33%)
  • Eliza Adeline Birch: 3 (11%)
  • Camille Adeline Birch: 2 (7%)
  • Norah Alice Birch: 3 (11%)
  • Cordelia Alice Birch: 1 (4%)
  • Matilda Alice Birch: 7 (26%)
  • Colette Adeline Birch: 1 (4%)
  • Aria Adeline Birch: 1 (4%)

I didn’t vote bc the name [name]Birch[/name] really affects my perception of these names, but it’s not your real name. EG [name]Violet[/name] [name]Birch[/name] sounds weird to me bc it’s two nature/plant names, also bc it sounds like [name]Violet[/name] (color) is describing [name]Birch[/name]. Sorry! Can you use another stand-in name other than [name]Birch[/name]?

My last name is definitley not related to nature in anyway :wink: It sounds like [name]March[/name], but starts with a “B”…

[name]Hi[/name], Ricette! I voted for [name]Violet[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]'s flow, and I also love [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], and [name]Eliza[/name].

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

I know, the flow thing kind of bothers me, but I think I’m willing to over look it (if its not too terrible) so I can use my favorite name and still honor my grandma…thanks for voting!

I voted for [name]Camille[/name], but I almost voted for [name]Cordelia[/name]. [name]Love[/name] both those names so much that they just bowl me over!

Such great options, it was difficult to choose! I voted for [name]Eliza[/name], but I also love [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Norah[/name], and [name]Aria[/name].

You have so many great names on your list which made it hard to choose. My favourites are [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name]. I also love the mns [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Adeline[/name]. I voted for [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Alice[/name] because I think it flows better than the others :slight_smile:

I like the [name]Norah[/name] [name]Alice[/name] and the [name]Camille[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] options best. Maybe later, I will decide which one to vote for, so I held my vote so far. They are all pretty, but I like those first names best personally.

[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Alice[/name] is so gorgeous! I like [name]Violet[/name] [name]Adeline[/name], too. :slight_smile:

I voted [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Alice[/name], lovely combo

I voted for [name]Violet[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Birch[/name]. [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Birch[/name] is my second choice.

Thanks for voting everyone! I do have to say that you ladies (or guys if you’re out there too!) continue to surprise me! :slight_smile:

If I was a betting lady I would have put money on [name]Camille[/name] or [name]Cordelia[/name] winning. SURPRISE! :slight_smile: