“just” Theo

What do you think of just Theo? Not Theodore.
Theo August. I like it’s short. I like that he would go by Theo rather than Ted or Teddy.
honest thoughts are welcomed

2 Likes

I’ve known a couple of just Theos and it ranks as a full name - and more to the point, it gives you the name you want and is substantial.

[name_m]Theo[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m] is nice

Sounds great!! Very handsome [name_m]Theo[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m]!

I think “just” [name_m]Theo[/name_m] is totally fine! Very cool and fresh.

[name_m]Theo[/name_m] > [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

[name_m]Theo[/name_m] stands well on its own, I think. I prefer it to the full [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

Name them what you’ll call them is what I believe

I really like it, it’s more popular where I am than any longer variation, so it feels normal to me.
[name_m]Theo[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m] is nice though the -o and Au- do run into each other quite a bit.

I really like the flow of [name_m]Theo[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m]! I think it works very nicely together.

I wouldn’t use just [name_m]Theo[/name_m] though. To me it works well for a child, but I can’t picture an adult [name_m]Theo[/name_m] walking around. I like the longer version of names so that they have options as they get older what they want to go by. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] gives so many nickname options that he can choose to go by [name_m]Theo[/name_m] or many other choices!

there’s the adult actor [name_m]Theo[/name_m], his full name is [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] yes but he still only goes by [name_m]Theo[/name_m] and is mostly known as [name_m]Theo[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Theo[/name_m] as a standalone name is quite common and is definitely substantial enough similar to [name_m]Leo[/name_m]

I think all of the nicknames for [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] make great standalone names.

Like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Nico[/name_m], I think [name_m]Theo[/name_m] is a great standalone and [name_m]Theo[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m] is very sweet

I prefer [name_m]Theo[/name_m] over [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] even if [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is one of my favorites but “just” [name_m]Theo[/name_m] has been on my list for a long time and I think it’s such a sweet name!

I like it.