Just wondering your opinions on these names

Hey =)

[name_m]Just[/name_m] dreaming about names, and wondering what you think about my latest crushes! What are your thoughts? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think also they work as siblings? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any favourites? Ratings? ([name_u]Harper[/name_u] is the surname)

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]

Thank you =)

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]: I like it better as [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. I think both beatrice and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] have a soft, delicate feel. Winnieis a little more juvenile and almost harder, and so it’s better when it breaks the two up.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]: I don’t like [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], and something about it paired with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], which I do like, just seems off. I think [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] is a little too frilly next to simple, classic [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]: I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is a nice, solid name. Something about the way the two look next to each other is really nice. I think this spelling, [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], goes better than [name_u]Vivien[/name_u]/[name_u]Vivian[/name_u], because both [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] names have e’s on the end, making a nice parallel.

[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]: I think [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] goes great with [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. [name_m]Both[/name_m] have that new, popular feel and I like the prominent H in [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] reappearing in [name_u]Harper[/name_u].

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]: The names are all great individually, but I feel like it would be better if it was switched: [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u].

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]: I love this! I love alliteration with first and last names, and both middle & first are really nice and in sync with each other.

I love [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. I have all three on my list. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is my favorite from your girl list. I adore [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] (preferring [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]) and would choose those over [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. All 6 combos flow well and, even though they are not personal favorites of mine, are beautiful and handsome.

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- I think this is such a cute combo! Although, [name_f]IMO[/name_f], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is too nickname-y and I would probably use [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] or [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. Or maybe something like [name_f]Anwen[/name_f] or [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f].

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- BEAUTIFUL. I love this combo!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- Same as [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], but I think I like this one the best of all 3 girls names.

[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] is my #1 GP name, and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is my favorite boys name, so I really love this combo. I do feel like [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] is too different from the rest of your names, but I feel like it would sound good with [name_f]Winnie[/name_f].

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- I am absolutely in love with this! So classic and handsome!

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- Also classic and Handsome!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]!

Thank you so much, everyone! =)

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite girls combo. Absolutely stunning.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- This is beautiful. I would prefer [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u], but that is just a matter of preference- it is still astoundingly gorgeous.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- NMS, but a beautiful name.

[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- I love the name [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m], especially as I have a strong Buddhist background, so this name means a lot to me. It is a fairly religious name though (the [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] tree, bodhisattva, etc.), I’m not saying that you shouldn’t use it, just be aware that it is very religious and is a central idea of Buddhism. The only thing I don’t like is that [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is most reminiscent of [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u], and the last name is [name_u]Harper[/name_u], as in [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], the author of To Kill a Mockingbird. It sounds lovely though.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite boys combination: strong yet gentle, handsome and sweet. Perfection.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- I also love this, and [name_m]George[/name_m] makes everything sound spunkier.

[name_f]My[/name_f] least favourite is [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] two favourites are [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u].

The only combination I don’t like is [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. The style is very different compared to your other names. I get a very hippie-ish feel from it while the others are classics. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] together immediately makes me think of To Kill a Mockingbird. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though it’s a middle and surname, I wouldn’t use them together.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

In order of preference and ratings:
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] - 9
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] - 9
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] - 7
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] - 6
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] -6
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] - 2

[name_u]Love[/name_u]:
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] ([name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is one of my favorite names. I would use it as a nn for [name_f]Winola[/name_f] or [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], myself)
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

Like:
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] ([name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] on it’s own more than [name_m]Theodore[/name_m])

Neutral:
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] (Prefer [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m])

Not Really [name_f]My[/name_f] Style:
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] (I know there’s a lot of love for [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]George[/name_m], I just never could get behind either of them.)

Thanks for sharing!