Justin Beiber and Hailey's baby- what kind of names do you see them using?

So now that the secret is our that Hailey Beiber is 6 months pregnant, I’m wondering if anybody has any guesses to what they might name it??

Idk why but I feel like Ainslie would fit on a girl for them, I don’t see them trying to make a statement with the name with bold or unusual choices, but I’m so curious what y’all think!! I’ve been waiting for this for a while!

okay, so i know very little about these two people, so based on a teeny bit of research…

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Pattie[/name_f]
[name_m]Jude[/name_m] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Zephan[/name_m]
[name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] [name_f]Glory[/name_f]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Tiger[/name_m] / [name_m]Tiger[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Pattie[/name_f]

who knows though!

1 Like

think @Greyblue’s list feels right in the sense that it could go two ways: either completely classic, or more contemporary but not both lol.

based on a quick wikipedia scroll for the both of them:

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_f]Comet[/name_f] (b)
[name_m]Eclipse[/name_m]
^^ based on the fact that [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] was apparently named after Halley’s comet, as per her wiki page

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] (g)
[name_f]Idra[/name_f] (g)
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] (b)
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] (b)
^^ some names with either [name_m]Christian[/name_m] history or meaning

1 Like

Might come back later with more complete thoughts but I would love to see [name_f]Rhode[/name_f] as a middle or maybe [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]. Her business may take the name off the list but I think it would be so sweet to make a tradition, especially for a daughter.

1 Like

I don’t know much about this couple, but I do know that they both use 1 syllable names for their business endeavors (Drew and Rhodes) and Justin is openly religious.

Boys:

Jude
Selah
Moss
Blaise
Zeke
Sire

Girls:

Selah
Ruth
Eden
Maple (justin’s canadian and I’ve seen him post about a hockey team with Maple in the name :stuck_out_tongue: )
Dove

1 Like

[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] is her mothers maiden name.

Her father is [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m].

Maybe [name_m]Drew[/name_m] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] after her parents abd after [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] [name_m]Baldwin[/name_m]. [name_m]Drew[/name_m] is also [name_m]Justins[/name_m] middle Name.

[name_m]Or[/name_m] [name_m]Drew[/name_m] [name_f]Kennya[/name_f] (her mothers first Name)

[name_f]Pattie[/name_f] [name_m]Drew[/name_m] (his mother and her father)

1 Like

Take anything I say with a grain of salt bc I’ve never accurately predicted a celebrity baby name lol.

I don’t know a ton about the Biebers either, but I can’t see them using [name_f]Rhode[/name_f] since [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] named her skincare line after that. I could see them using [name_m]Drew[/name_m] in the mn spot especially, and also could see them doing something really religious since [name_m]Justin[/name_m] is very into his religion.

@Greyblue 's idea of [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] feels really accurate to me.

Some other thoughts:

[name_f]Sunday[/name_f]
[name_f]Hosanna[/name_f]
[name_m]Verse[/name_m]
[name_m]Cross[/name_m]
[name_m]Ransom[/name_m]
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]

I really could see them with a girl named [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_m]Drew[/name_m] and they call her [name_f]Sunny[/name_f]. [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] seems pretty trendy and [name_f]Sunny[/name_f] is a nn that’s trending for sure.

2 Likes

No real guesses but I definitely see them using [name_m]Drew[/name_m] or [name_f]Rhode[/name_f] in the middle, or even [name_f]Bay[/name_f] which I believe is his sister’s name.

personally, i think sunday is just perfect for them. i could also see them using rhode or rhodes probably as a middle.

4 Likes

I feel like it’s going to be a religious/spiritual word name. [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] and [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] are really good guesses I could definitely see them using those.

Other guesses:
[name_f]Bliss[/name_f] or [name_m]Bless[/name_m]
[name_f]Soul[/name_f]
[name_f]Praise[/name_f]
Armor
[name_m]Champion[/name_m]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_m]Worth[/name_m]
[name_f]Solace[/name_f]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m]
[name_m]Peace[/name_m]
[name_m]Brave[/name_m]
[name_f]Glory[/name_f]
Maybe even [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f]?

Based on some of the ideas above, I see them honouring family & picking something classic that has a special meaning to them, don’t know much about them but she seems pretty grounded, I think he is religious too. So I’d guess old money preppy type feel but something that also feels more unique/timeless and not too trendy, in the same line of Rhode.

Something along the lines of:
Esme
Lola
Nova
Stephanie
Lyra
Zora
Imogen
Abigail
Talitha

For a girl, for a boy

Corey
Eli
Gabriel
Samuel
Gideon
Tate
Max
Zachary
Elias
Jesse
Tristan

1 Like

like others have said, i think they could go either completely modern and contemporary or they will go super classic! i can also see rhodes or rhode as a middle!