Justine?

I’ve never really thought about it as a name before. I’ve only ever known one [name_f]Justine[/name_f] and she is in her early 20’s, so it’s always just been forgotten as kind of a 90s name for me, since that’s when it was most popular. But today at work the cutest 2-year old named [name_f]Justine[/name_f] came in! So now it’s growing on me.

So, what are your thoughts on [name_f]Justine[/name_f]? Dated or still useable? I’m liking [name_f]Justine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

Seems really dated to me, and I know a little [name_f]Justine[/name_f] as well as grown Justines. Not for me, but to each their own. I’ve been known to like quite a few “dated” names myself. :wink:

I like [name_f]Justine[/name_f] & other ‘ine’ sounding names such as [name_f]Pauline[/name_f], [name_f]Eileen[/name_f], [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]. They may not be trendy but I don’t think trendiness is important as all names date with time.

I love the name [name_f]Justine[/name_f]. I like a lot of “-ine” and “-ina” names. [name_f]Justina[/name_f] is pretty too.

I have never met or heard of a [name_f]Justine[/name_f] except in the book Frankenstein so it doesn’t seem dated to a certain time to me.

[name_f]Justine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is amazing! I don’t think I can come up with a better combo.

Fabulous! A personal favorite of mine. I think it is a strong, sophisticated name that suits a woman as well as a girl. Sometimes I think we focus on the cute baby and forget that baby may grow up to be the CEO of a corporation…or just be happy not having a cutesie name. I don’t think its dated at all, because I can’t think of an era when it was commonly used. [name_f]Justine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is very nice.

[name_f]Justine[/name_f] is lovely! I don’t think of it as dated because it has never been one of the leading names and I don’t attach a time frame to it as to how old a person is wearing that name. I think of it more as a classic and very sophisticated. I think it would be a lovely choice.

Thanks for the opinions guys! I think I’ll keep it on my list for now.

[name_f]Justine[/name_f] is tainted by my early teen years of watching [name_u]Tracy[/name_u] Beaker. Not a very good person to be named after. [name_f]Justine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a nice combo though.

I’ve always like names like [name_f]Justine[/name_f], [name_f]Maxine[/name_f], [name_f]Nadine[/name_f]. [name_f]Justine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is really pretty!

[name_f]Justine[/name_f] is fabulous. I love the sound and meaning. I also love [name_f]Justina[/name_f].

[name_f]Justine[/name_f] is usable. [name_f]Justine[/name_f] feels like a very formal, mature name and I feel that it would go better with something more mature sounding than [name_f]Lily[/name_f] but [name_f]Justine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] sounds fine.

Very pretty

I know a little girl named [name_f]Justine[/name_f], and it’s actually very pretty on her.

I love the name [name_f]Justine[/name_f]. Of course, I’m biased; it’s the name of my 13-year old niece, her full name being [name_f]Justine[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. [name_f]Justine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a great combo!