Kai

What’s your opinion on this name?

I like it and I know someone who called their son [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Kai[/name] and now she wishes she had used [name]Kai[/name] as his first name, (he is only a few months old).

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Kai[/name]! It’s one of very few one-syllable names that I would actually consider, but a good friend of mine has a 10 y.o. named [name]Kai[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. I think it has a beautiful meaning and feel like it’s very multi-cultural.

Trendy McTrends a Lot. [name]Will[/name] have its moment and die out in 5 years.

I loved this name when I was little after reading ‘The [name]Snow[/name] [name]Queen[/name]’. At the time I made a mental note to remember it when naming my children in the future. Unfortunately a lot of others seem to have made the same mental note. [name]Way[/name] too popular now for me. Seems it has gone the same way as good old [name]Logan[/name] from the [name]Baby[/name]-sitters Club!

A friend named her son [name]Kyson[/name] a couple years ago, they call him [name]Ky[/name] (said like [name]Kai[/name]).