Kai?

Rhymes with my. Thoughts?

1 Like

I love the name [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. Despite the rhyme, it’s certainly not the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the name.

I love [name_u]Kai[/name_u]! It’s so soft and sweet, and it has a lovely meaning!

I love [name_u]Kai[/name_u]! It is one of my favorite names!

While it’s not my style, I can see the appeal!

Kai’s cute!

I love [name_u]Kai[/name_u] so much! Such an easygoing, cool name!

I live in [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u]. [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is very popular here. It’s a great name. [name_u]Strong[/name_u] but also sweet. [name_m]Koa[/name_m] is another choice in the same vein.

Kai is charming and funky

It’s definitely got an island-feel. I typically love short and sweet names but I just can’t get on-board with this name for some reason.

I like [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. It is a little too short and unexciting for my tastes, but I don’t dislike it.

I really like [name_u]Kai[/name_u], it gives off chilled, calm, surfer vibes to me. It also seems to span loads of cultures and languages, which is cool.

2 Likes

I think [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is a great choice really handsome

1 Like

Kai seems smart, fresh (despite the wave of popularity its riding) and cute. I know an 8 year old with this name, his siblings also have Japanese three letter names. This [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is precocious and full of energy, so the association helps the name for me. I do think it’s part of a trend, but the name itself seems quite solid and could go beyond the hype.

Hans [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_m]Andersen[/name_m]‘s The [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Queen[/name_f] was my favourite fairytale as a child and one of the two main characters is called [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. So definitely a very positive association for me!

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like

Kai is such a handsome boy’s name! It reminds me of the ocean for some reason (a pleasant association)
I love the character [name_m]Ky[/name_m] from the Matched trilogy.

1 Like

My high school boyfriend was named [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. He was a great boyfriend and the name is so good. He’s 30 now and the name still looks good on him.

1 Like