Kaia

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Karen[/name],

I’d say the amount time I felt movement with [name]Kaia[/name] was less but she properly kicked whereas the boys just seem to stretch and wave - it’s more of a rippling feeling (hmm hard to describe but you get the general idea!) - I suppose she had more space to get a good swing on it!

Have to say you are brave wanting to go through that again! I suppose they are worth it but I’m not sure I could do it. I’m undecided as to whether we will have more at the moment - depends how this goes I suppose - I know hub wants to (he’s from a very large family) but as I’m the one who’ll be actually carrying them then I get the final say! None of our kids were specifically planned… More of a stopping deliberately trying to not get pregnant and seeing what happens and [name]Kaia[/name] was a honeymoon accident… :wink: So maybe in a another year or so but 3 is plenty to be getting on with for now!

[name]Dahlia[/name]

haha [name]Tess[/name] was a honeymoon baby too! but i have to say, getting preg 2 mon after the molar was more embarrassing lol