Katinka’s #4 is here!

Huge congratulations! The most stunning names for the cutest baby :heart: I hope everything went smoothly and you’ll get to rest now. Lots of love and all the best to the whole family :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is absolutely gorgeous :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Eek I’m so happy (and slightly jealous) you got your 4th! And I’m beyond elated that you finally have the [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] you’ve posted about for years. [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is just absolute perfection with the sibset.

I hope you can rest (is that a possibility with 4??). Best of luck adjusting to family of 6 dynamics and soaking up those baby snuggles for the last of last times…

3 Likes

oh congratulations!! :blue_heart:

he is absolutely beautiful, and i just adore his name!

1 Like

Congratulations [name_f]Emma[/name_f]! Adorable pictures! And since a lovely announcement :blue_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! You have such a beautiful family! All your kids have adorable names. :blush:

1 Like

Oh my goodness congratulations!! Like everyone else, I’ve been waiting for this one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: His name is so soft, but with a quiet strength, and I really do think it’s perfect for your family. Wishing you all health and happiness in the coming season!!

1 Like

What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous lil boy! Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Congrats! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]. All their names make for a wonderful sibset.

1 Like

Welcome to the world, Sasha! You are such a handsome baby boy, and your name is the perfect fit to the family :hugs::heart_eyes: When did he arrive, Emma? Today or yesterday?

1 Like

He is so precious!! Congratulations!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! He is absolutely adorable!!! I was hoping it would be a boy because I knew we’d get a little Sasha :wink: One of my favorite names of all time too! Sasha goes perfectly with your other 3 and I also love how distinct they all sound, especially all having distinct endings! Just congratulations all around!

1 Like

Congratulations! He’s so beautiful (and so is his name)! [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_f]Anouk[/name_f], and [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] has to be one of the best sibsets ever! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]!

1 Like

Awwww, he’s so adorable! What a great little name too. Congratulations emma to you and your family :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a lovely name.

1 Like

Awww he’s so cute! And I love [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]! It’s so perfect!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

Huge congratulations! I’m so glad you got to use [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], it’s a gorgeous name, and I know how much you love it. Best wishes!

1 Like

Congratulations [name_f]Emma[/name_f] !! He is so adorable and so is his name [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is the sweetest :two_hearts: Congratulations he is perfect! That picture of them all together is so sweet! I’m so happy for you :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face: I’ve been looking forward to this announcement! He is adorable, and his name is absolutely perfect. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! A perfect name for a sweet baby :two_hearts:

1 Like