Keep them GP or Put them on my main list

I’ve really been considering moving two of my GP names to my normal list.

Could you see the names [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] and [name_f]Kyra[/name_f]* [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] working in real life?

• [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] ([name_u]Kye[/name_u]-rah)

Definitely! I’m undecided on what I think of [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] but I could imagine it working (and I think it goes well with [name_m]Levi[/name_m] and [name_m]Julius[/name_m] from your signature) and [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] is not too out there, people would probably pronounce it like [name_f]Ciara[/name_f] at first but once you’ve corrected them they’ll get it right. [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] is nms but I have met a few boys with this name and [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] is pretty (but I prefer the [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] spelling)
If I was you I’d move them to the main list :slight_smile:

I don’t think [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] is a good idea but the other ones I think are usable. The only one I really like though is [name_m]Atticus[/name_m].

I love [name_f]Kyra[/name_f], it was on our list for a little while. We were thinking of using it to honour a [name_f]Karen[/name_f] and a [name_u]Kyle[/name_u].
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] is also good, but I’m totally over [name_f]Belle[/name_f] names right now.
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] I’m not really into, but it appeals to a lot of people. Certainly not weird or unusable.
[name_u]Bailey[/name_u] I’ve always liked, but I like the drink too so… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think they are both very usable.

Due to [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]’ connection to literature, it’s already known. it’s still uncommon, but not weird or unusable.
[name_u]Bailey[/name_u] is a name used on girls alot, and I am glad to see it on a boy again.

[name_f]Kyra[/name_f] fits in with modern names nowadays, right next to [name_f]Keira[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and [name_f]Kayla[/name_f].
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] evens out the modern-esque vibe of [name_f]Kyra[/name_f], which is nice.

So I think they would both work fine.

xx

Neither name is a fave of mine but I think they go well with some of the names in your signature.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] pairs better with some of your boys names than the girls. The name is good match with [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Julius[/name_m], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m].

The more contemporary [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] goes well with [name_f]Michelle[/name_f], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], [name_f]Danica[/name_f] and [name_f]Joelle[/name_f] as well as [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] for a boy.

They are both good names. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] will be associated very strongly with the one character, so be good with that. The other will probably be mispronounced but that’s just easy enough to correct people.

I think both names work well in real life on kids, but [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] not as much on adults though. But they sure aren’t unusable.

[name_m]Both[/name_m] are totally usable! I absolutely [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], and although [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] isn’t really my style (and might have some pronunciation issues) it could work.