Kenji Mars?

Thoughts?

hmm [name_m]Kenji[/name_m] is nms, but [name_u]Mars[/name_u] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I think they sound fine together, they just seem very different.

It’s very unexpected. I am not in love with the idea of using Japanese names unless there’s a direct and recent family connection :zipper_mouth_face:. As a concept, it’s a neat idea.

2 Likes

I think it’s awesome! It’s fun and quirky.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Kenji[/name_m] [name_u]Mars[/name_u]! It sounds so cool!

I really like [name_m]Kenji[/name_m] [name_u]Mars[/name_u]. I know a [name_m]Kenji[/name_m] and it suits him really well. His ancestors are Japanese and otherwise I don’t know if it would work well. I think there should be some connection to the Japanese culture, which you may have, if using it.

3 Likes

Kenji [name_u]Mars[/name_u] is bold and interesting

1 Like

:heart:

It seems pretty fun! (Other posters are suggesting that you should have a connection to Japanese culture to use it, though).

I really like [name_m]Kenji[/name_m]! I think it is so cute and different. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t listen to these people saying that you need to be Japanese. I’m sure 99% of them have names from cultures that they don’t even belong to.

2 Likes

that’s a cool little guy right there

1 Like

It is very cool. I like it alot.

1 Like

Kenji reminds me of the [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] character, which given your pfp, might be what you’re going for. [name_u]Mars[/name_u] is a cool middle name, very manly.

I like it! Really unique and cool vibe

1 Like