Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Predictions

So [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] Kardashian is due in the next few weeks and has revealed that she is having a girl. She also said that she is leaning toward a name that starts with T (though a K name is a possibility). With that in mind, here are my predictions.

Word Names:

[name_f]Trinity[/name_f]
[name_u]Traveler[/name_u]
[name_u]Tannis[/name_u]
[name_u]True[/name_u]
[name_f]Tuesday[/name_f]
[name_f]Treasure[/name_f]
[name_u]Teal[/name_u]
[name_u]Thames[/name_u]
[name_f]Topaz[/name_f]
[name_f]Thyme[/name_f]
[name_f]Tiara[/name_f]

Most of the Kardashian-Jenner babies have some sort of word name, as does [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] Thomspon’s son [name_m]Prince[/name_m] (from a previous relationship). We have no way of knowing [name_f]Khloe[/name_f]'s style, but some sort of word name seems a solid bet. Out of these possibilities, my pick would be [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_m]Thompson[/name_m]. It would hold religious significance for the couple and goes with the many short word names in the Kar-Jenner family ([name_m]Saint[/name_m], [name_u]North[/name_u], [name_u]Dream[/name_u], [name_u]Reign[/name_u], etc) without being too similar.

Traditional Names:

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Talisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Tyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Tyria[/name_f]
[name_f]Twila[/name_f]
[name_f]Tysha[/name_f]
[name_f]Tiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Tia[/name_f]

A few of the Kar-Jenner kids do have more traditional names ([name_u]Mason[/name_u] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]) so it’s possible [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] would go that route. [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] seems to be popular among celebrities, [name_f]Tyra[/name_f] has fashion cred, and [name_f]Tyria[/name_f], [name_f]Tysha[/name_f] and [name_f]Talisa[/name_f] all have links to GOT, which the couple is a fan of. Personally, I think [name_f]Tiana[/name_f] [name_m]Thompson[/name_m] nn [name_f]Tia[/name_f] would be cute.

[name_m]Wild[/name_m] Cards:
There’s always the chance they might abandon their rules and just choose a name they like, so in that case I would predict…

[name_f]Daenerys[/name_f]
(It sounds pretty, is trendy, and they are fans of the show. Plus [name_f]Dany[/name_f] is a sweet nickname).

One [name_m]Thompson[/name_m]
([name_u]Seven[/name_u] is getting use as a first and middle, [name_u]Eleven[/name_u] and Four are the names of popular tv characters, and Three was a prediction for [name_u]Kim[/name_u] and [name_m]Kanye[/name_m]'s third child. Naming their daughter One [name_m]Thompson[/name_m] would be a bold way of honoring their first child together, and has an atmosphere of positive contentment associated with oneness or wholeness. It feels like an unusual but very zen choice).

So what do you think [name_f]Khloe[/name_f]'s naming style will be: wild, traditional, or something in between? What would you like to see the couple pick for their little girl and what do you think will actually pick? I think I like [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_m]Thompson[/name_m] the best, but I’m sure they’ll manage to surprise me!:smiley:

For some reason, I picture [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] as having a somewhat traditional naming style. She’s always seemed more grounded than most of her sisters so it would make sense to me that she wouldn’t go totally out there. I could be wrong, though! I’m interested to see what she will actually pick.

I haven’t heard much about her pregnancy nor her thoughts on names, so I wasn’t aware of the T thing. I had heard a rumor before that she wanted to name a son after the dad, but that may have just been a rumor. If not, I wonder if she would maybe consider [name_f]Trista[/name_f] then?

I like your theory of [name_f]Trinity[/name_f]! [name_u]True[/name_u] would be interesting. Maybe [name_f]Tess[/name_f] or [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]?

Hmm…Well I think I heard if the baby was a boy they were gonna do a [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. so maybe [name_f]Trista[/name_f] for a girl?

@namergirl3 I almost included [name_f]Tess[/name_f] or [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] on the list, but then I realized that the reason I like the sound of [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_m]Thompson[/name_m] so much is because there is an actress by that name who has been quite high profile over the past few years. [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_m]Thompson[/name_m] most recently starred in Westworld, [name_m]Creed[/name_m] and [name_m]Thor[/name_m]:Ragnarok. For some reason, I think even if [name_f]Khloe[/name_f]'s style is more traditional she’ll want a unique name, not want shared by another celebrity. But I could be wrong! I never would have thought that [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] would choose Stormi amidst all the [name_f]Stormy[/name_f] [name_m]Daniels[/name_m] drama.

I agree with PP, [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] has always come across as the most grounded one out of her sisters, alongside [name_u]Kendall[/name_u]. I think she may go traditional, but then I could see her using unisex names. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] stick out to me most, but [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] has been something I could see her using (nn [name_f]Lula[/name_f]/[name_f]Tula[/name_f]).

@eoxima [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] is a really good idea!! I never considered that she would go the more unisex route but she totally might!!! I could also see her using [name_u]Tate[/name_u].

Now that the cheating scandal has broken, I’m guessing that all T names are probably out. She gave birth today though so I’ll guess we’ll find out sometime in the next week.

I definitely agree with @pansy. Not sure if that’s the way things will work out or if they already had a name picked, but if she’s going for a specific initial now I’d be willing to bet that it’s not T anymore. But then again, apparently he was present at the birth so who knows? Either way I’m excited to see what the pick is.

I don’t think it will be [name_u]Tatum[/name_u], [name_f]Tyra[/name_f] or anything else that can be tied to another celebrity–one thing the Kardashians try to do is make sure their kids can have their own brands in the future.

I really don’t have any guesses on what it could be.

I feel bad that her firstborn’s birth has been kind of shrouded by this cheating scandal. She was so excited and now that’s all the internet’s talking about–not the fact that she just had the baby she’s been wanting for ages.

[name_f]Khloe[/name_f] has confirmed that her name is [name_u]True[/name_u] [name_m]Thompson[/name_m].

I just saw this. I actually like the name [name_u]True[/name_u]/[name_m]Tru[/name_m] but there’s no way I’d use it if the father of my baby had been caught cheating on me literally days before our kid’s birth. (Of course, I wouldn’t have dated a guy who was currently expecting a baby with another woman, nor would I stay with someone who cheated on me, so…)

Some of you guys really did call it! I actually love [name_u]True[/name_u] on a girl. I agree it’s sad that this sweet little one has been stuck right in the middle of this awful cheating scandal. Honestly, I don’t think [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] made the right choice dating a guy who was already expecting a baby with someone else or staying with a guy who cheated either (it just doesn’t seem probable to end well), but I hope they will work something out for the sake of their baby.

@galaxywasted: I feel the same! [name_u]True[/name_u] is actually rather nice and probably my favorite of all of the Kardashian/Jenner grandkids, but this scandal is just a very sad overshadowing for this little one’s birth. I can’t help but think it is a bit ironic, given the rumors… I do hope they work something out, though, as every child deserves parents who actively try to provide a good, stable life for her.

[name_u]Kris[/name_u] Tweeted that [name_u]True[/name_u] was her paternal grandfather’s name and the middle name of her biological father.

I think it’s cute!

So [name_u]True[/name_u] it is!! I think it’s fine. The fact that it is apparently a family name makes it feel like a more grounded choice. It’s just that at this point, all the one syllable baby names are starting to run together! [name_u]Mason[/name_u] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] truly stand out from the rest of their cousins.

It’s actually quite a sweet, wholesome name and I love that it is a family name.

I’d never use it myself but it is stunning for a celebrity baby and is definitely a lot better than a lot of her cousin’s names.