Kibbaby is here!

[name_f]Olenna[/name_f] is a beautiful choice. I love that you chose the name that had been quietly on your heart. Each name has a great story behind it.

Congratulations on the arrival of your precious child after all this time. I’m thrilled for you!

1 Like

What a wonderful choice!
Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl!
The name you chose for your baby girl is absolutely gorgeous. [name_f]Olenna[/name_f] is a very gentle and peaceful name. I’m so happy to see [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] being used! It’s an underused gem. So classic and sophisticated. Both names have lovely meanings. I adore that [name_f]Olenna[/name_f] and [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] are also very special and important to you and your family members.
Your birth announcement is so sweet and beautiful! Your words express so much love and tenderness. Thank you for taking your time to write it and thank you for sharing it with you.

I wish you a good recovery!
Good luck with everything :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Oh, Kibby, I’m so happy for you…after such a long journey, you have your sweet girl in your arms :purple_heart: her name is beautiful!! [name_f]Love[/name_f] that you used [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] and the meaning behind it!

Congratulations and enjoy these early little moments together :purple_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Olenna[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] is simply beautiful and I love the meaning behind her name :white_heart: :revolving_hearts:

Summary

These are also gorgeous btw!!! 🫶🏻 :sparkles:

1 Like

Gosh warrior mama your birth story is not for the faint hearted and is the reflective of the strength of motherhood :muscle:t4:
I’m wishing you a speedy recovery and I hope you’re feeling an enormous amount of pride bringing this new life into this world.

Her name feels so reflective of the strength her mama possessed whilst bringing her into the world. She’s elegant, majestic and strong. I also love the connection to your dad. I’m so happy you’re happy with her name.

Wishing you all the best with your new family :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I’ve read your posts in the TTC threads, and it’s so sweet to see your girls name! :heart_hands::heart_hands::heart_hands:

1 Like

yay oh my gosh!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ooh, i’m so happy for you — olenna philippa is the most gorgeous name. congratulations on your little blessing <3

1 Like

Yay!!! That trip across the country 9 months ago was worth it!

1 Like

Many congratulations, it’s so lovely to see your post in here :tada: [name_f]Olenna[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] is just stunning :white_heart:

1 Like

So, so happy for you!! Congratulations!! :partying_face::tada::heart:

1 Like

What a gorgeous name! Congratulations on your little one!

1 Like

Huge congratulations on baby girl’s arrival! [name_f]Olenna[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] is a gorgeous name.

1 Like

Yay!! [name_m]Welcome[/name_m] [name_f]Olenna[/name_f]! :tada::sparkling_heart: You are so precious and loved, and truly longed for! Be nice to your Mummy now - she’s waited a lifetime for you. Xx

1 Like

@kapaza - Best result of 20 hours of driving ever :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you all so much for your kind words and well wishes! After so many years of trying and waiting and wanting, she is beyond worth every moment :two_hearts: We’ve received so many great compliments about her name, and have heard a few accounts of people knowing people named Olena/Olenna which is cool because I’ve never met one!

4 Likes

Congratulations again! Thanks for sharing her name. It’s lovely, elegant and meaningful.

1 Like

What a lovely name, congratulations to you!

1 Like

Congratulations Kibby. That’s a beautiful name 🩷

1 Like

Can’t believe I missed this earlier, congratulations! I’m so happy for you, and what.a perfect name :sparkles:

1 Like

I know it was a hard choice that took a lot of thought and I love your final name for her!

1 Like

I adore the double N spelling. [name_f]Olenna[/name_f] is just so pretty and rich, full of history and warmth.