Kielo vs Marja? Please vote!

See the results of this poll: Which name for Taimi’s sister? Please post reason!

Respondents: 16 (This poll is closed)

• Marja Kielo Silven: 8 (50%)
  • Kielo Marja Silven: 8 (50%)

I voted for Kielo. Taimi & Kielo are a lovely, playful combination. [name]Marja[/name] is ok but it lacks the spirit of the other two names. [name]Marja[/name] seems more mature and serious and I like it as a middle name because it’s a good match with Taimi’s middle name of [name]Sonja[/name] . Best wishes!

That is a tough choice, both are so lovely! I voted for [name]Marja[/name]. I love the looks of it, I love the sound of it. I also think it sound beautiful with Taimi (it sounds cute with her nn Imi, as well). But I do see it as soft and sweet, wheras Kielo is adorable and fun! Honestly, you can’t go wrong with either :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Marja[/name] Kielo!! So glad you liked the suggestion :slight_smile:

[name]Marja[/name] is my favourite of the two names (it’s just so pretty) but I do love Kielo in the middle slot. And I think the 2-3-2 flow of the syllables in this combination is really nice.

Taimi and [name]Marja[/name] :slight_smile: Or even Imi and [name]Mari[/name] maybe?? As a nn?

Best of luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Marja[/name] since I find it to be prettier than Kielo, easier to pronounce and more obvious a girl name. [name]Marja[/name] and Taimi compliments each other very well! : )