Kinsley, Ainsley, or Henley?

I was just wondering what you thought sounded best with the middle name [name]June[/name]. [name]Kinsley[/name], [name]Ainsley[/name], or [name]Henley[/name]??? I really like [name]Ainsley[/name] but I don’t want people to call her AJ. Thoughts?

[name]Ainsley[/name] is definitely the best of those 3. If you don’t call her AJ i doubt others will.

Nonesly. Sorry, I dislike them all. I don’t care for trendy fluffy sounding names. These are all fairly unisex. [name]How[/name] about:

[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Everly[/name]
[name]Mallory[/name]
[name]Annelise[/name]

Out of the three you listed, I like [name]Ainsley[/name] the best. [name]Henley[/name] makes me think of a long sleeve t-shirt with buttons at the neck.

Came to say the same thing about [name]Henley[/name]. Out of your list I like [name]Kinsley[/name] best. [name]May[/name] I suggest…

[name]Darcy[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Blair[/name]/[name]Blaire[/name]

In my opinion, [name]Henley[/name] is the only name that will suit an older girl as well. All of these -sly names are so popular and cute on babies, but you always have to think about that name on an adult as well :slight_smile:

I have a friend that just had an [name]Ainslie[/name] [name]June[/name], and she’s adorable. I vote for that. I knew a [name]Henley[/name] growing up, so I don’t associate that with a shirt. [name]Kinsley[/name] sounds made up to me.

I do like the other posters’ suggestion of “[name]Avery[/name].” [name]Avery[/name] [name]June[/name] sounds great, in my opinion.

I know an adult [name]Ainsley[/name] and she does just fine.

I’m with a previous poster in the fact that none of these names have appeal to me. They’re all FAR too trendy and some evem sound completely made up. [name]Ainsley[/name] [name]June[/name] would be my choice though.

[name]Ainsley[/name] is the best. I doubt anyone will call her AJ if you don’t.

I know an absolutely DARLING [name]Ainsley[/name].

I don’t care for [name]Henley[/name] at all…chickens come to mind, along with terms like “hen-pecked”

I love [name]Ainsley[/name] [name]June[/name] :slight_smile:

To be honest these kind of names just so blah! All pretty masculine sounding, and very last namey. I don’t mind [name]Ainsley[/name] or [name]Henley[/name] on a boy but [name]Kinsley[/name] just screams trendy and try hard!!!

[name]Just[/name] going by sound [name]Ainsley[/name] [name]June[/name] sounds best and like others have said if you don’t call her AJ, other people aren’t likely too.

I love [name]Ainslie[/name] [name]June[/name]. (I really only like this spelling for [name]Ainslie[/name].)

I like [name]Ainsley[/name] [name]June[/name] the best. [name]Kinsley[/name] sounds very made-up and cutesy, and [name]Henley[/name] is waaaaaay too masculine for a baby girl. Too me, [name]Ainsley[/name] has good connotations with the four time Olympic gold medal winning British sailor [name]Ben[/name] [name]Ainslie[/name], but it is definitely not too last-namey or masculine for a girl.