Klum's baby girl

The other day I was thinking about how [name]Heidi[/name] was going to name her baby girl.
I remember her saying that [name]Leni[/name] was named after her (Klum’s) grandmother or something; then [name]Henry[/name] came with his lovely (to me) name who I think is named after some of [name]Seal[/name]'s relatives or even if he is not his name is common in [name]England[/name].[name]Johan[/name](Origin: [name]German[/name] variation of [name]JOHN[/name]) goes right to H’s side.
So my question is: [name]Do[/name] you think she is going to choose name with a British origin or some old but still cool like [name]Johan[/name]?
P.S. - Excuse me if I have made some mistakes.I’m not Br/Am

I predict [name]Heidi[/name] and [name]Seal[/name] will pick a cute [name]German[/name] name- maybe [name]Ada[/name]? [name]Ada[/name] is just begging for some celeb to choose it and launch a trend for it, [name]IMO[/name].

She was on [name]Regis[/name] and [name]Kelly[/name] and she said that she would like to name her [name]Suzie[/name].

Hey I think she’l go with a [name]German[/name] name, something underused but cool maybe [name]Ada[/name] or something like [name]Annika[/name] ([name]Annie[/name]), [name]Edie[/name], [name]Elsie[/name] or [name]Greta[/name] or [name]Gertrude[/name]/[name]Greta[/name]/ [name]Trudie[/name] maybe but she’ll definitely pick something and make it cool:)

boy were we all wrong… she picked plain old boring [name]Lou[/name]:frowning:

lou sulola samuel