Koazy Darlington

[name_f]Liana[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] Darlington named their baby boy Koazy. What do you think?

Tbh I’m not a fan, especially of the spelling. I do like [name_f]Cosy[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], but it’s not my favourite on it’s own. He’s cute though.

2 Likes

Pronounced like [name_f]Cosy[/name_f] or [name_m]Kwasi[/name_m]?

Pronounced like [name_f]Cosy[/name_f].

To each their own obviously, but I’m not a fan of the name either. Especially the spelling.
I must have missed the memo of them saying they wanted a more unique name because I did not expect that when they revealed the name.
Also trying to figure out what the clue was in the baby name hint video (short) that they posted a while back.

The spelling looks off to me. I like Cosy as a nickname for Cosette, but as a full name I think I would spell it Cozy, same as the word.

I don’t mind it, i prefer it for a girl but it’s not the worst name I’ve ever heard, I like how it sounds when they say it with their accents, I would like the spelling more if it had a meaning, Also he could go by [name_u]Koa[/name_u] when he’s older which is nice, The more I look at it the more I like it :sweat_smile:

I am not a fan. We get one chance to give our children a strong name. One that won’t cause them strife, or that they would be embarrassed to put on a job application or a business card. This one sounds like something you would find in a comic book imo.

1 Like

Poor kid! Looks like a mix of [name_f]Koala[/name_f] and [name_f]Cozy[/name_f] and is worse than both would have been.

1 Like

I like them and the baby is super cute, I wish them all the best, but I have to admit I was pretty taken aback when they announced the name! Certainly not to my taste but they seem very happy and confident with their choice, so each to their own. Looking at how they’ve spelt it I keep wanting to say 3 syllables like Co-ah-zy. I just feel like he’ll have a lifetime of people not saying / spelling his name correctly.

1 Like

I don’t understand why they didn’t just go for Cosy/Cozy. It’s not a great name then either but it’s not Koazy.