Kourtney Kardashian

She gave birth to…

[name]Mason[/name] [name]Dash[/name] Disick

It could be worse, actually, it’s not tooooo bad. I’m glad it’s not a K name.

I agree!
I like [name]Dash[/name] in there as a middle name…that’s really cute!

Cute! It’s nice that they were able to make his name seem “Kardashian” by using [name]Dash[/name] as a mn and instead of one that begins with a K. I like [name]Mason[/name], it’s biggest problem is it’s popularity. Probably not a big deal considering his playmates will probably have names like [name]Bandit[/name] and [name]Sparrow[/name] though…

I love it! Though Im not a huge [name]Mason[/name] fan myself, I do admire her for picking a “normal” name, as well as a beautiful combo all around. I love, love that she used [name]Dash[/name] as a middle name! :slight_smile:

Its all right. The only thing I find odd is that [name]Dash[/name] is probably named after the store her and her sister’s own which is also named [name]Dash[/name]. Its kind of like naming your baby [name]Wal[/name]-[name]Mart[/name].

[name]Mason[/name] wouldn’t be my first choice because I prefer classic names, but it has some appeal. More importantly, it is something I could see [name]Kourtney[/name] picking, if that makes any sense ([name]Kim[/name] or [name]Khloe[/name] - not so much). I like that [name]Dash[/name] is in there as a middle name, and I disagree that it is like naming a child [name]Wal[/name]-[name]Mart[/name]. [name]Dash[/name], the store, is named in honor of their family name, Kardashian, so it is really just giving baby [name]Mason[/name] a piece of his mom, in my opinion (I was suggesting [name]Dash[/name] [name]Robertson[/name] for the baby’s name, actually!). Furthermore, if [name]Kourtney[/name] and [name]Scott[/name] decide to continue with M names, they have picked a good letter as there are a plethora of great M names out there!

Congratulations on baby [name]Mason[/name] [name]Dash[/name] Disick, and good luck to the Kardashian-Disick Family!

I like it, but I think it’s too much /D/ (Dush Disick)

[name]Just[/name] wait…all her kids names will be M names and her sisters wit probably be like Z, Q, P, & V or like 6582 or something

I agree with you and also, ‘[name]Dash[/name]’ was Kourtneys fathers nickname, and he passed away, so she was also honoring her father.

jUST to follow up… In Kourts ‘Life & Style’ article, she mentioned one of the reasons she chose [name]Mason[/name] was because [name]Mason[/name] in english and Kardashian in Armanian have the same meaning… and she chose [name]Dash[/name] NOT for her store but because it was her late fathers nick name.

Yeah… it’s actually nothing like that. The store is called [name]Dash[/name] because their last name is karDASHian.

Yeah… it’s actually nothing like that. The store is called [name]Dash[/name] because their last name is karDASHian.[/quote]

[name]Wal[/name]-[name]Mart[/name] is called [name]Wal[/name]-[name]Mart[/name] because the founder’s name was [name]Sam[/name] [name]WALton[/name]. So it’s not really different.

^Actually it is. The first poster said naming the child [name]DASH[/name] after the store is like naming your child [name]Wal[/name]-[name]Mart[/name].

I took that to mean that the name is ridiculous, she could have just as well named her child [name]Wal[/name]-[name]Mart[/name] and it would be just as ridiculous.

Which is not true because the store is named after [name]Kourtney[/name]'s last name, and so is [name]Mason[/name]. So how the store [name]Wal[/name]-[name]Mart[/name] got it’s name doesn’t really matter.

No, it’s more like if [name]Sam[/name] [name]Walton[/name]'s grandchild named their son [name]Walton[/name]. She didn’t name the baby after the store, she named the baby after her last name/her
dad. That’s nothing like naming your baby [name]Wal[/name]-[name]Mart[/name].