Kyler?

I really like this name! The only setbacks is that there was a super annoying kid I grew up with named [name_u]Kyler[/name_u] but spelled [name_m]Cuyler[/name_m]. Also I’m a huge football fan so it reminds me of [name_u]Kyler[/name_u] [name_u]Murray[/name_u] (quarterback of the Cardinals) whenever I see it! Would you have seen that? What do you guys think?

I like this name! [name_m]Ky[/name_m] is a cute nickname!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Kyler[/name_u]! It’s very cool, and I love the way it sounds! I don’t watch much football so it doesn’t remind me of the football player.

1 Like

This is nice. This spelling definitely feels masculine to me, but the sound reminds me of the Greys Anatomy actress Chyler [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] who played [name_u]Lexie[/name_u]

1 Like

It isn’t my style personally. I like [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u]!

3 Likes

I’m pretty neutral on this name personally. I agree the name has a sporty feel to it. The only [name_u]Kyler[/name_u] I know is a girl and she spells it with an -ar at the end.

1 Like

I’m not a big fan personally, just kind of reads as a smush of [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] and [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] to me, but it’s certainly a usable name. It would pair nicely with a more classic middle.

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] sister named her dog [name_u]Kyler[/name_u], who is named after an American football player. But I don’t know anything about American football so can’t tell you if it’s the same player.

Although when my sister first told me the name of her dog, I initially thought it was just an invented name from combining [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] and [name_u]Tyler[/name_u].

But I do like how it sounds and think it’s usable on people, as well as dogs! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love it! It feels modern and fun without feeling too much like a ‘fad’ name.

I personally don’t watch football nor am I from the U.S, so I wouldn’t have made that connection, however I think that if you’re a fan of football and especially that particular team, it’s actually quite a cool association to have!

1 Like

Kyler is cool and fresh and I love the potential nickname [name_m]Ky[/name_m]!

1 Like

I agree with this! [name_u]Kyler[/name_u] sounds a bit too trendy for my taste.

3 Likes

My name is [name_u]Skyler[/name_u], & gosh if I was named [name_u]Kyler[/name_u], I would-

ANYWAYS, prefer [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] “[name_m]Ky[/name_m]”. :slight_smile: [name_u]Kye[/name_u] is actually one of my nicknames! :smiley:

1 Like