Lane

What does everyone think of this name? Im pregnant with baby number 4, a girl, and I think this is lovely.
Mostly, it reminds me of [name]Penny[/name] [name]Lane[/name].

I love the name [name]Elaine[/name]!

I think of [name]Lane[/name] from [name]Gilmore[/name] girls and she made it cool. Also reminds me of [name]Jane[/name] lane from the [name]Daria[/name] cartoon on mtv. She was super cool!

I also love [name]Elaine[/name] I guess it’s a choice of style.

I think [name]Lane[/name] makes a nice sleek unisex surname like sloane

I really like [name]Lane[/name] for a first or middle name. I like the nn [name]Laney[/name]/[name]Lanie[/name] too.

I love [name]Lane[/name] - it is my first choice for a middle name!

[name]Lane[/name] is great! very cute!

I prefer this as a boy’s name (though I think the spelling might be different for boys).

Very cute and cool. I’ve thought about it mainly as a middle name, but its cute for a first name too. I like [name]Laney[/name] too

I think this is nice and simple, like [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Lynn[/name], but with a twist and very pleasing imagery. I went to high school with a guy named [name]Lane[/name] - I do not think it is a boy’s name! He was definitely a guy, I just never thought of [name]Lane[/name] as very suitable for a boy as soon as he told me his name. Edited to add: the same [name]Lane[/name] may be a familiar name to some of you as well, he is employed in television. [name]Just[/name] looked him up.

I think it is too unisex. Why not [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Lane[/name]? [name]Penny[/name] is very cute.

i like the name [name]Lane[/name] it’s cute. my mother is [name]Elaine[/name] but everyone calls her [name]Lane[/name] (or [name]Laney[/name] which is really cute too) my daughter is [name]Penelope[/name] ([name]Penelope[/name] [name]Elise[/name]) i toyed with naming her [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Elaine[/name] but thought having her sort of be “[name]Penny[/name] [name]Lane[/name]” would be a little mean :o)