Lark and Wren/Linnea and Lilac

What do you all think about the names [name]Lark[/name] and [name]Wren[/name] for twin girls? Too ‘hippy’? I like that the names stand alone from each other, but are similar in theme (bird names).

Also, what about [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Lilac[/name]? [name]Both[/name] (uncommon) flower names, but still distinct from each other.

I love both combo’s!!!

But I like [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Lilac[/name] better since [name]Lark[/name] isn’t one of my favorite names!

I really like [name]Lark[/name] and [name]Wren[/name] together! Very cute. I am not very fond of [name]Linnea[/name] but I do like [name]Lilac[/name].

OOH! I love them all. I also love [name]Lavender[/name]. [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Lavender[/name].
I love love love [name]Wren[/name]. I like [name]Lark[/name] too, (it’s happy).
I feel like you can’t go wrong here :wink:

As for bird names, I had [name]Alouette[/name] on my list. I think it’s so pretty.

“hippy” names are my favourite. I just wish my husband felt the same way :?

If you have the courage to choose these names for your twin girls , then by all means, go for it! I love [name]Lark[/name] and [name]Wren[/name] but personally I would only use them only for middle names. The suggestion of [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Lavender[/name] is a better and softer alternative than [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Lilac[/name] (even thought they’re pronounced differently, these names share an “li” at the beginning). Other possibilities are [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Jonquil[/name], [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Marigold[/name], [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Calla[/name], [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name]. Good luck!

I think the theme of [name]Lark[/name] and [name]Wren[/name] is too obvious for first names for twins. I also think they’re hard to say together. I love [name]Linnea[/name], but I think the style of [name]Lilac[/name] is different. Maybe [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Dahlia[/name]? If the theme is too obvious I would use it in the middle instead.

what about larken and wrenna?