Last minute suggestions?

I must be getting closer to finding a name, because my bump is certainly getting bigger! 7 weeks to go.

I’ve posted heaps on this forum but I would love some suggestions similar to the two names I already like…

I’m equally in love with both the following names

[name]Paisley[/name]
[name]Lacey[/name]

Her name will most likely be [name]Paisley[/name] as I have a cousin who called her 2nd daughter [name]Lacey[/name] (she’s 11 now though) and I just don’t know if I should bring a second [name]Lacey[/name] into the family? However I really love the name.

I love [name]Paisley[/name] just as much, and I even had a dream last night that I was introducing her as [name]Paisley[/name] [name]Catherine[/name].

Still, I would love some suggestions similar to these names? My first daughter’s name is [name]Heidi[/name] [name]Scarlet[/name]. As you can see I am into the ‘ee’ sound at the end, and 2 syllable names. Cute, sweet and soft is my taste.

Thanks heaps

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Paisley[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is cute, but I don’t know if it is the best choice with [name]Heidi[/name]. What about these?

[name]Elsie[/name]
[name]Lotte[/name]
[name]Romy[/name]
[name]Steffi[/name]

[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Liesel[/name]
[name]Milla[/name]

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I think [name]Paisley[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is whimsical! That’s a big complement, coming from me. Makes me think of the garden in “[name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland”. I love the way you have a very contemporary name mixed with a beautiful traditional name.

Maybe [name]Ainsley[/name]? It’s pretty similar to [name]Paisley[/name] and super cute.
Or how about…
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Carly[/name]/[name]Karli[/name]
[name]Tacey[/name]/[name]Tacie[/name]
[name]Lindsay[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Hailey[/name]
[name]Chelsea[/name]

Thank you, I selected a very trad. middle name for that very reason, the first name is very trendy and i thought it might make for a nice balance. Similarly, if I was going to go with [name]Lacey[/name] she would be [name]Lacey[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name].

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I like [name]Ainsley[/name] too but not as much as [name]Paisley[/name]. The ‘ain’ sound is a bit harsh or nasaly (in my australian accent anyhow)

:slight_smile:

Definitely go with [name]Paisley[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]…beautiful! Plus, I think the dream says it all! Or you could go with [name]Ashley[/name], [name]Ashlyn[/name] or [name]Emily[/name].

Another vote for [name]Paisley[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]…

More names that remind me of [name]Paisley[/name] or [name]Lacey[/name]:

[name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Blakely[/name]
[name]Connelly[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Darby[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Flannery[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
Isaly
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Mallory[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]
[name]Quincy[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] (nn [name]Romy[/name] or [name]Millie[/name])
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Waverly[/name]

Good luck, [name]Nina[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Paisley[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]. I am due next week and am naming my daughter [name]Paisley[/name] too! Good luck!

I would’ve slightly favored [name]Lacey[/name] (actually, I prefer the spelling [name]Lacy[/name]), but I’m a strong believer in not duplicating names of close relatives.

Out of the two, I would pick [name]Paisley[/name]. I think [name]Paisley[/name] is cute. Especially with a cousin already going by [name]Lacey[/name].

Thanks everyone thats great feedback :slight_smile:

Does anyone feel [name]Paisley[/name] will get super popular? I have noticed it is on the rise… But im wondering how high it will rise?

What about [name]Paisley[/name] [name]May[/name]? It’s kind of an overthrow of spring, but I like the way that both names are similar with the y at the end without an overpush clickey… sounds nice too.
[name]Paisley[/name] [name]May[/name]
[name]Lacey[/name] [name]May[/name]
I see paisley rising pritty well but not to the extent of their being like 5 paisley’s in one room, I do think lacey is comming back because I personly know 3 lacey’s under like five but could posibly be the area?

Yes it’s hard, I don’t want a top 100 name but then in Australia both [name]Paisley[/name] and [name]Lacey[/name] are rare. I have never met a child called [name]Paisley[/name], only an adult (her Mum was a 60s mum).

I guess Australia tends to follow trends in the US though so it could rise here anyway