Last name for Lilia

I’m currently looking for a last name for my character [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. Her name so far is [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (looking for a new middle name too) but I’m having trouble looking for a last name. Her nicknames include [name_f]Lili[/name_f] and [name_f]Lia[/name_f]. Thank you!

Lilia has some Slavic heritage, so maybe you could look into surnames which have the same background. Because Lilia is not necessarily and stereotypically Slavic looking or sounding maybe try and find a surname that follows this pattern but does, in fact, have Slavic roots? I would offer you mine because it falls into this category but I wont because of privacy sorry!

Some suggestions for her middle that have some Ukrainian background like Lilia:
Lilia Anastasia (pronounced the Slavic way Ana-sta-SEE-ah)
Lilia Saskia
Lilia Aleksandra

Hope you find a name!

Maybe [name_u]Logan[/name_u] or [name_m]Long[/name_m]?

Last names that might inspire you:

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
Fredericks
[name_m]Tolliver[/name_m]
Benner
[name_m]Warren[/name_m]
[name_m]Walton[/name_m]
[name_m]McArthur[/name_m]
Kenning

I don’t know what her background is or if you want any meaning attached, but I think of these as familiar but not like super common as far as characters go. Maybe they don’t fit with your vision, but hopefully this was helpful! Best of luck!

I look for surnames based on the character’s nationality and/or personality.
For example, one of my characters who’s cheerful and a model has the surname [name_m]Belcher[/name_m], which means " originally a nickname for someone of a cheerful, pleasant demeanour or disposition, or for someone considered to be good looking"