Last names as firsts?!

So…after NB stalking for several weeks and discussing names with my husband I finally had to join as an official nameberry to get some opinions on our naming ideas! So here’s our back story…We are considering several naming strategies, DH has all 3 last/first names i.e. [name]James[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Parker[/name], I just love the idea of this and as he is a “II”, if we have a son, he will be [name]James[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Parker[/name] III. So, for other children or for a girl, we like the idea of sticking to this trend. I also want something that isn’t too popular and I am a fan of unisex names. Our final consideration consists of a few sentimental factors: 1. my great grandfather that I absolutely loved and adored was called [name]Red/name I didn’t even know his real name until he passed away. I would love to incorporate this into our naming of one of our kids. and 2. DH is in love the idea of having a baby with red hair (which will be kidda difficult since we will have biracial children.) However, I have tons of redheads in my family (dad, sister, aunt, afore mentioned ggfather, several cousins, etc) so not entirely impossible. So, i thought that it would be nice to use a name with a connection to [name]Red[/name], red haired, etc. or at least a name that we could use the nn red.

So, What do you think of the ideas? Which should we pursue? Could/should we incorporate all? Please list any suggestions you have as there arn’t too many lists of Last/first names to look at to get ideas.

some names we like, keeping in mind We will have to use [name]James[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] Called “[name]Anderson[/name]”
[name]Ruby[/name](strong contender, we love this), [name]Harper[/name], [name]Sloan[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Paytin[/name], [name]Emery[/name], [name]Murphy[/name], [name]Grey[/name], [name]Rooney[/name] (m or f), [name]Delaney[/name], [name]Kennedy[/name], [name]Brennan[/name], [name]Grear[/name]

Some other names we both like that dont fit the trends i’ve discussed
[name]November[/name] nn [name]Nova[/name], [name]Journey[/name], [name]Haven[/name]

Ok, well thanks for your help!