Latest top girls' names - POLL

See the results of this poll: Top 5 Girls’ Names

Respondents: 47 (This poll is closed)

• Dahlia: 8 (17%)
  • Adah (pronouned like the letter A - duh): 2 (4%)
  • Adeline (nn could be ada): 9 (19%)
  • Aria: 12 (26%)
  • Annabel: 16 (34%)

Hey there, I voted for [name]Aria[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name] but it was a touch choice!

I love both [name]Aria[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name], but at a push, [name]Annabel[/name] would be my number one choice because I love all the nn possibilities it gives you ([name]Annie[/name], [name]Belle[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Bella[/name], [name]Anne[/name]) and it has more of a classic feel to me that will age well. I do love [name]Aria[/name] though, very soft and pretty.

I do like your other 3 choices too but [name]Adah[/name] still has a very old fashioned feel to me, [name]Adeline[/name] will present you with pronunciation problems, and [name]Dahlia[/name], while really pretty, lots of people associate it with The [name]Black[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name] (not personally, but I hear lots of other people say it on these boards).

Honestly any of the choices would be gorgeous with [name]Joyce[/name], but since you need people to be a bit picky to help you narrow down I’m going with [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Joyce[/name] with [name]Aria[/name] [name]Joyce[/name] as runner up!

Good luck :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Adeline[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name]. [name]Adeline[/name] is close to my daughter’s name, [name]Adelaide[/name]. I love both of them and they both sounds good on a little girl as well as an adult.

And when it comes to [name]Annabel[/name], I just like it because it was one of the very few names my husband liked for baby #4. It’s sweet and you cal always call her [name]Anna[/name], [name]Annie[/name], [name]Belle[/name]…

~ [name]Rosemary[/name]

Oh, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Aria[/name] [name]Joyce[/name]! [name]Aria[/name] is a gorgeous name, that gets my vote.

I don’t care for [name]Annabel[/name] for some reason. [name]Adeline[/name] is pretty, but I am not a fan of the nn [name]Addy[/name].

[name]Adah[/name] would be my second choice.

I voted for [name]Dahlia[/name] - I just find it so lovely! I also like [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Adeline[/name]; would prefer [name]Adah[/name] more as [name]Ada[/name] but [name]Ada[/name] [name]Joyce[/name] seems very short to me. [name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Joyce[/name], [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Joyce[/name], [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Joyce[/name]

Thanks for all of the feedback! [name]Dahlia[/name] and [name]Adah[/name] had been my top 2 choices, but people do not seem to be fans of [name]Adah[/name]. Could you let me know why? Is it just because of the spelling? Or do people think that it is too similar to [name]Ava[/name]?