Lea Michele's baby

I saw this post on Reddit, let’s just say it wasn’t received kindly. [name_f]Lea[/name_f] [name_u]Michele[/name_u] and her husband had their son, and named him [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. What are your opinions on the name?

For me, it’s not the worst name a celeb have named their baby. I like [name_u]Ever[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] but not together as a combo.

I don’t really like it as a combo or the sound of [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] Reich as a full name.

1 Like

Its not the worst I guess. I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Ever[/name_u] better. But definitely wouldn’t use either.

1 Like

What’s wrong with it? I think it’s quite nice. It reminds me of [name_f]Alanis[/name_f] Morrissette’s son’s name, [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_m]Imre[/name_m].

Ever seems very on-trend when you think of all the Ev- names that are popular/rising right now ([name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_u]Everly[/name_u], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], etc.) so I’m surprised to hear it got such a negative reaction.

Congratulations to [name_f]Lea[/name_f] and family! :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

I think it’s nice. I personally prefer [name_u]Ever[/name_u] on a girl, but I think [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is a really cute, simple combo for a boy.

1 Like

I don’t like [name_u]Ever[/name_u] particularly anyway (or [name_u]Everly[/name_u], for that matter) but [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] works as well as any other [name_u]Ever[/name_u] combination I’ve seen.

It does seem a bit unfinished to me though, like I’m expecting something longer to come after [name_u]Ever[/name_u].

1 Like

I think it’s cute (particularly love [name_u]Ever[/name_u] :heart_eyes:). I agree that [name_m]Leo[/name_m] wasn’t the best choice in terms of flow, but it’s fine.

Oh, I love [name_u]Ever[/name_u] so much, especially on a boy! I think [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is lovely. Short and sweet :slight_smile:

I much prefer [name_u]Ever[/name_u] for a girl and agree I don’t think that [name_u]Ever[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] go together amazingly.

1 Like

Wish they had gone with [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] instead with the nickname [name_u]Ever[/name_u]. The flow of [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is just off to me.

2 Likes

I think they wanted to choose [name_u]Everly[/name_u], but this was more masculine.