Leona or Lenora?

See the results of this poll: Leona or Lenora?

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Leona Caroline : 22 (52%)
  • Lenora Caroline: 20 (48%)

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is pretty, but [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is gorgeous! It’s spunky and elegant at the same time. I think it would be adorable for a little girl, teenager and adult!

I just love [name_f]Leona[/name_f]! Both are beautiful options.

[name_f]Leora[/name_f] and [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] are so beautiful! They feels so lyrical. I agree… they are spunky/fresh & elegant/classic :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lenora[/name_f] is nice, but I definitely prefer the sound of the [name_m]Leo[/name_m]- names. Good luck!

[name_f]Leona[/name_f]! It is its own distinctive name with an awesome meaning. [name_f]Lenora[/name_f] sounds (and in fact is) derivative of other common names like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f], which, while nice, makes it less distinct to me.

I much prefer [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]! Have you thought about [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]?

I like [name_f]Leona[/name_f] as it seems fresher.

I favour [name_f]Leona[/name_f], [name_f]Lenora[/name_f] makes me think of fabric conditioner.

I adore [name_f]Leona[/name_f]. She’s an underrated beauty.

[name_f]Lenora[/name_f] all the way! It’s so feminine but strong and mysterious. Plus, [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is a cute nickname.

I choose [name_f]Leona[/name_f], it’s not very popular but is on trend and sounds much fresher than [name_f]Lenora[/name_f], which is even less popular, but just very “old lady” to me. I think both names would be a great nod to your grandmother.

I prefer [name_f]Lenora[/name_f] to [name_f]Leona[/name_f]. (But I would prefer just [name_f]Nora[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] to both.)

Both are really lovely options, but I personally prefer [name_f]Lenora[/name_f] :wink:

I think [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] has a better flow. I do like [name_f]Lenora[/name_f], but [name_f]Leona[/name_f] stands out more, so I appreciate it for that. :slight_smile: