LeoppkysLife Baby #4 📻

[name_u]Christian[/name_u] YouTube Bloggers [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] Leoppky are expecting their 4th baby any day now! They do not find out the gender until birth :blush: They have a very vintage style and are very faithful in their names.

Their children:

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u]
[name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
And………

[name_f]My[/name_f] guesses:

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Henry[/name_u]
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_u]Charles[/name_u]

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]

What are your guesses??

If this is a duplicate please let me know

Their kids have such lovely names!

[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Roger[/name_m]
[name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
[name_u]Robert[/name_u]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m]

[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] / [name_u]Marian[/name_u]

1 Like

Their gender reveal and birth vlog just came out and it’s a little girl, my bet is [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

1 Like

Yasss!!! I just watched it :heart_eyes::face_holding_back_tears: I can’t wait to hear the name!! [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is a wonderful guess

Her name is [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] Leoppkys :blush:

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] is a double barrel, and I think it’s great with sibs names!!

4 Likes

i’ve always had a sweet spot for double middles with anna, so i love this name!!! so sweet, so vintage and very cute with her siblings’ names. :star2:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! Adorable choice

2 Likes

I think it is such a sweet choice! I kinda wish they had gone for [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], just because it would be clearer to people that it is her first name, rather than [name_f]Beth[/name_f] being her middle.

4 Likes

Forgot to mention that they almost named her [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] until they realize it’s [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] backwards :joy:

2 Likes

I adore her name! [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] has been my go-to [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] combo for like 2 years. It makes me so happy that someone else came up with it as well and used it for their child! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob:

2 Likes

Totally out of left field in my mind until I realised the used ‘modern classics’ [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] for their first two but have now aged into genuine ‘forever classics’ with [name_u]William[/name_u] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and even considering [name_f]Mary[/name_f] so closely. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a [name_u]John[/name_u], [name_u]James[/name_u] or come back to [name_f]Mary[/name_f] for [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Number 5.

7 Likes