Leslie with middle names, or MacKenzie! Or Kenslie! Thoughts?

I was in school with 3 Leslies 2 girls and 1 boy, can’t remember them being called Lesbians!!

I voted [name]Lily[/name] [name]Mackenzie[/name] although i don’t like [name]Mackenzie[/name] as a name but then i’m Scottish so know numerous people with the surname [name]Mackenzie[/name].

[name]Mackenzie[/name] in the middle is much more interesting than up front in my opinion. I voted for [name]Sara[/name] [name]Mackenzie[/name], but like [name]Ellen[/name] [name]Mackenzie[/name] too. [name]Lily[/name] [name]Mackenzie[/name] is okay too. For some reason the _____ [name]Mackenzie[/name] [name]Hernandez[/name] seem like the would belong to a multicultural child, and I like that.

Emiliaj, thanks! I like the name [name]Sarah[/name] a lot (either spelling). The only thing I dont like is that in Mexico it’s the name of a store that preppy people shop at…well, it’s spelled [name]Zara[/name] but pronounced the same. I don’t know if I could convince DH to ignore that association…but I put it on the list anyway because it sounds so pretty. I have a favorite aunt named [name]Sarah[/name] and I loved ( and still love ) the story of the little princess, and we cant forget the bible’s [name]Sarah[/name] too!

weegingerfairie, Thanks for your comment! I’m always happy to hear of more Leslies (and not teased ones). I didnt know any Leslies growing up, except one boy who went by [name]Les[/name]. I met two people named [name]Leslie[/name] in Mexico, but I have always liked the name for a girl for some reason. I didnt realize that [name]MacKenzie[/name] was a common Scottish surname. Cool! Thanks.

Teacherma, I would love to go with a multicultural child name too! Thanks.