Less than a month to go and still undecided... panicking!

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best?

Respondents: 84 (This poll is closed)

• Sebastian Philip : 50 (60%)
  • Maximillian Thomas/Philip : 7 (8%)
  • Max Theodore: 27 (32%)

This was really hard for me because I had both [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] on my name list for our new little boy, as well. And I love them both.
I went with [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] simply because I like [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] more than [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] or [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. But really no matter which you choose, they are good names!

I’d go with either [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] or just [name_u]Max[/name_u]. I think if you’re going to call him [name_u]Max[/name_u] majority of the time, it might as well be his given name! [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] are both strong, handsome combos, I like them a lot. I think I lean towards [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] because I truly love [name_m]Philip[/name_m], but [name_u]Max[/name_u] works really well with your other children. For that reason I’d recommend it to you as a frontrunner. Having two kids with the same first letter doesn’t bother me. It’s when it’s three that it starts to become a pattern, imo.

I really like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] with your other kids.

I think [name_u]Max[/name_u] totally works on its own!

I love [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]! If he will just be called [name_u]Max[/name_u] then I’d lean towards just using it on its own as opposed to [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m]. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] is so handsome too but as [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] (and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]) isn’t my style I voted for [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

Thank you all!

Looks like my top two are neck and neck on the poll which has been my trouble! I can’t decide which I like better!

I looove the name [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m]/[name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] (I’m married to one!) but I agree with you that just [name_u]Max[/name_u] or [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] feel like the best fit for your set.

Of your options, I have to say that [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] strikes me as a particularly great combo – classic, but with a bright, bold, dynamic feel. [name_u]Max[/name_u] absolutely works as a standalone, and feels like a natural brother for L and M to me.

It was a hard choice, but I picked [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. If not [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], I’d say go with [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] because he’ll be [name_u]Max[/name_u] either way and I think it’s good to have a more substantial name.

I voted [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] but I like the [name_u]Max[/name_u] combo equally as much. [name_u]Max[/name_u] works on its own and I love its simplicity. Having two kids with an M name wouldn’t bother me whatsoever. For me it would take at least 3 to make it a theme.

Best of luck!

at least you have a short list! :stuck_out_tongue: we’ve got 3 weeks and we’ve got just long lists, and none that are really sticking out… :stuck_out_tongue:
i like sebastian phillip the best. :slight_smile: good luck!

I voted for [name_u]Max[/name_u], although personally I prefer [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. W/your two older children’s names having two syllables, four-syllable [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] didn’t feel like it fit as well as [name_u]Max[/name_u]. So unless you were going to use a nickname for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_u]Max[/name_u] works better [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Maximillian[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] !

I really don’t think [name_u]Max[/name_u] can stand on it’s own, and I say that having had a boss that was just [name_u]Max[/name_u], it comes across as very childish and he definitely got “my dogs name was [name_u]Max[/name_u]” quite a bit. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is the most handsome out of the three.

I voted for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m].

Good luck!

Thank you all! I’ve been without internet for several days and catching up on responses. Looks like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is winning over [name_u]Max[/name_u] right now. I do worry about the “dog name” thing with [name_u]Max[/name_u], but [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] doesn’t sound the best with our last name. It’s so hard for us to agree on names I guess I can’t be that picky!

A shorter long version of [name_u]Max[/name_u] could be [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]? [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m] seems almost unpractical but [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] is just the right length [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] is my favourite

My husband doesn’t like [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] and I don’t like [name_m]Maximus[/name_m]. A shame that [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] is a magazine because that would have been another good compromise :frowning:

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]