Let's go medieval…

Alright, first time poster but long-time lurker (like 10 years long!), as well as an occasional replier. :smiling_face:

Anyway, I thought I’d make this first post something fun. I semi-recently came across two names that I felt fit within the same category. . .

Medieval! :european_castle: :crossed_swords: :shield:

And the lovely lady is. . . Lilivere Elswyth :hugs:

I mentioned this combo in a guilty pleasure forum post just earlier today, and I thought I’d see what people thought about it!

Tell me, do you have any names that you feel fit within this aesthetic? If so, tell me! I want to read them all! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

It’s so pretty!

[name_f]Merewen[/name_f] has always felt medieval to me!

2 Likes

Ooh, [name_f]Merewen[/name_f] is so lovely! And the meaning of “sublime delight” is just lush. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]Lilivere[/name_f] [name_f]Elswyth[/name_f] is really gorgeous!

Some names that feel medieval to me…
[name_f]Clotilde[/name_f]
[name_f]Elinor[/name_f]
[name_f]Ferelith[/name_f]
[name_f]Gunilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwenore[/name_f]
[name_f]Heloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f]
[name_f]Thora[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]

[name_m]Aelfric[/name_m]
[name_m]Aldus[/name_m]
[name_m]Emeric[/name_m]
[name_m]Esmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Hamish[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivo[/name_m]
[name_m]Leofwine[/name_m]
[name_m]Norbert[/name_m]
[name_m]Roland[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilbert[/name_m]

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilivere[/name_f] [name_f]Elswyth[/name_f] is gorgeous - magical and powerful!

A few of mine:

[name_m]Wystan[/name_m] [name_m]Theodoric[/name_m]
Rosfrith [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]
[name_f]Angharad[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f]

2 Likes

@whimsyberry All of your names are so pretty! I’m loving [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]! And I’ve had a simmering admiration for [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] for quite some time. I’ve also had a long-standing crush on [name_m]Roland[/name_m]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Greyblue Ooh, I’ve been loving on [name_m]Theodoric[/name_m] for so long! :hugs: And I love love LOVE [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]! It flows so well :heart_eyes:

And thank you both so much for the kind words about [name_f]Lilivere[/name_f] [name_f]Elswyth[/name_f]! I, too, feel that she sounds like a gorgeous and powerful medieval-era queen. :blush: :crown:

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilivere[/name_f] [name_f]Elswyth[/name_f] is phenomenal, how pretty!!

Some of my favorite medieval (both real and vibes!!) names (all girls):

Rosfrith
Leofwynn (Layf-WEE-nuh)
Rosafiere (Ro-suh-FEE-ruh)
[name_f]Ferelith[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwenllian[/name_f]

1 Like

@winterlyricalfox Thank you! It’s starting to become a little obsession; I even put it in my bio.

And all of your lovely girlies are amazing! I’m especially loving Rosfrith and Rosafiere! They sound so bold and beautiful :sparkles::two_hearts::hugs:

1 Like

:it: [name_m]Alarico[/name_m], [name_m]Amerigo[/name_m], [name_f]Annora[/name_f], [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], Brunilde, [name_f]Carlotta[/name_f], [name_m]Clemente[/name_m], Corisenda, Costanza, Ermengarda, [name_m]Enrico[/name_m], [name_f]Erelieva[/name_f], [name_f]Erendira[/name_f], [name_m]Federigo[/name_m], [name_m]Ferrante[/name_m], [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f], [name_m]Galileo[/name_m], [name_f]Gisella[/name_f], [name_f]Giuditta[/name_f], Manfredi, [name_f]Malvina[/name_f], [name_f]Melisenda[/name_f], [name_m]Oliviero[/name_m], [name_m]Orlando[/name_m], Ombretta, [name_f]Alcina[/name_f], Mereditta

:fr: [name_f]Violaine[/name_f], [name_f]Héloïse[/name_f], [name_m]Clovis[/name_m], Albéric, Castille, [name_f]Yseult[/name_f], [name_f]Corisande[/name_f], [name_f]Rozenn[/name_f], [name_m]Alaric[/name_m], [name_f]Clothilde[/name_f], Abélard, [name_f]Mélisande[/name_f], [name_m]Edouard[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], Eloï, [name_m]Romaric[/name_m], [name_f]Azenor[/name_f], Erell, Aymeric, Maïwenn, Roselaine, Azylis, [name_f]Nolwenn[/name_f], [name_m]Corentin[/name_m], Rosafiere, Azelaïs, Arégonde, [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f], Avelaine, Carolaine, [name_m]Mayeul[/name_m], [name_f]Aliénor[/name_f], [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f], Rosafiere

1 Like

@heartwings So many great choices! [name_f]My[/name_f] faves from your list are. . .

:it: [name_m]Amerigo[/name_m], [name_f]Annora[/name_f], Corisenda, [name_f]Erendira[/name_f], [name_m]Galileo[/name_m], [name_f]Gisella[/name_f], [name_m]Orlando[/name_m], [name_f]Alcina[/name_f]

AND

:fr: [name_f]Héloïse[/name_f], [name_f]Yseult[/name_f], [name_f]Corisande[/name_f], [name_m]Alaric[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_f]Azenor[/name_f], Aymeric, Roselaine, Rosafiere, Azelaïs, [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f], Carolaine, [name_f]Aliénor[/name_f], [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]