Lewis Callum is here

Earlier this week, on [name_m]March[/name_m] 19 at 5 am sharp, my little boy arrived after 6 hours of pushing and a total of 22 hours of labor.

With help from the berries, we decided on his name right before we were discharged from the hospital.

We love [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] and all its nickname potential, and I love how it’s a strong yet uncommon name without being too out there. We also love it’s gentle vibe and literary tie-ins with [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Carroll[/name_m] and C.S. [name_m]Lewis[/name_m].

His middle name, [name_m]Callum[/name_m], is one I have loved forever. It has a soft, gentle sound that is so sweet. Also, as a [name_m]Robin[/name_m], I’ve always wanted to give my own children a bird name of their own, and since [name_m]Callum[/name_m] means dove, it was the perfect choice. :dove:

Together, I feel like his name is a big rugged and outdoorsy while also being gentle. And I love the meanings together . . . that sometimes being a warrior means being gentle and fighting for peace.

49 Likes

Congratulations! [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Callum[/name_m] is a lovely name! [name_m]Classic[/name_m], but modern and it has such a sweet meaning. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations!
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Callum[/name_m] is a magnificent choice. I love all the story behind your decision.

This sounds magical!

I wish you a good recovery and good luck with everything! :four_leaf_clover::dove:

1 Like

Great name. Great meanings.:dove: :evergreen_tree: :books: :blue_heart:
Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What an absolutely beautiful choice. Your sweet boy has a lovely name. The meanings attached to both his first and middle are so precious.

1 Like

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Callum[/name_m] is so stunningly handsome!! Wishing you and your family tons of health and happiness :green_heart:

1 Like

Huge congratulations! I love his name and the meaning behind it.

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a beautiful name :dove:

1 Like

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] is such an amazing pick! So bookish and vintage. I love it. [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Callum[/name_m] is great! Congrats

1 Like

Such a handsome name! Congratulations!

1 Like

such a handsome name!! congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations!!! He has a very handsome name.

1 Like

Hugest congratulations!

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Callum[/name_m] is a lovely name so soft, handsome and peaceful.

[name_f]Mama[/name_f] you are a trooper your labour story sounds so intense and that you had to embrace your inner warrior to get through it. Attempt to get as much rest as possible, if people offer to help take them up on it and recuperate whilst enjoying those newborn snuggles.

Wishing you all the best :tada:

1 Like

congrats! that sounds like tough work and hoping for a speedy recovery! 🫶🏻

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] choice!! [name_m]Callum[/name_m] is one of my dream names and sounds lovely with [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]. Congrats :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Callum[/name_m] is gorgeous - [name_m]Callum[/name_m] has always been a favourite of mine. All the best for you and your family x

1 Like