Lia or Leah

Hello!! We are expecting our second daughter soon and like the name [name_f]Lia[/name_f]. Our oldest daughters name is [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. Are these names to close in spelling to each other? One letter off? I just want to make sure I’m really thinking this through and am avoiding any confusion. Wondering if we should go with [name_f]Leah[/name_f] instead. I don’t like it as well but I don’t dislike it.
Thank you!

I prefer [name_f]Lia[/name_f] but [name_f]Leah[/name_f] seems better with [name_f]Liv[/name_f].

With sister [name_f]Liv[/name_f] I would go with [name_f]Leah[/name_f].

Hm, for written purposes I would go with [name_f]Leah[/name_f].
Another option might be to choose a longer name and use [name_f]Lia[/name_f] as a nickname… but I imagine you like shorter names.

I do like [name_f]Lia[/name_f] a little better, but [name_f]Leah[/name_f] would look better next to [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. But then again, [name_f]Lia[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] don’t sound too much alike, so it could work.

I would go with [name_f]Leah[/name_f] to make her name distinct from her sister’s. She might also thank you when she’s older for not always having to correct people on the spelling of her name

I looove [name_f]Leah[/name_f].

I love both spellings, but I prefer [name_f]Lia[/name_f] with [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. They both have a chic, sophisticated appearance.

I would go with [name_f]Leah[/name_f] & [name_f]Liv[/name_f], or [name_f]Liana[/name_f] & [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. [name_f]Lia[/name_f] is pretty, but the spelling is just too close to [name_f]Liv[/name_f] imo.

I think way more people are going to hear your daughters’ names than see them written next to each other, so you should spell it the way you prefer.

[name_f]Leah[/name_f] looks better with [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. What about [name_f]Liah[/name_f]?

Personally, I think [name_f]Leah[/name_f] looks more like a full name to me, while [name_f]Lia[/name_f] looks more like a nickname for something longer ([name_f]Liana[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], etc). That being said, I like [name_f]Lia[/name_f] looks prettier and I actually think it looks nicer as [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and [name_f]Lia[/name_f]. As a previous poster said, how often are people going to see your daughters’ names written together? Not very often at all, maybe for a holiday card or something, but that’s pretty much it, so I would go with whichever spelling you prefer.