Liberty Vs Trinity

I was talking with my Dad’s friend and we were both talking about names.

I mentioned I liked the name [name_f]Liberty[/name_f].
He thought [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] was nice, then he mentioned he liked [name_f]Trinity[/name_f].

I thought that both of those names sounded pretty similar, I was curious to what you guys thought?
Is your style [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] or [name_f]Trinity[/name_f]?

As I’m not religious but like freedom, if I had to choose between them, [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] would get my vote (plus: [name_f]Libby[/name_f] is an adorable nn)!

I too, think [name_f]Libby[/name_f] is a sweet nickname for [name_f]Liberty[/name_f], I guess that’s why I slightly prefer [name_f]Liberty[/name_f].

[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]! I know a little girl named [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] with the nn [name_f]Libby[/name_f].

[name_f]Trinity[/name_f], while it has strong religious associations, reminds me of the character in the Matrix movies.
what about nn [name_f]Trina[/name_f] or [name_f]Trini[/name_f] ?

I like aspects of both [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] and [name_f]Trinity[/name_f].

[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]! <3

I prefer [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] to [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] (the religious connotations put me off). Also, the nickname [name_f]Libby[/name_f] is really cute!

Ditto the religious thing. If you identify as [name_m]Christian[/name_m], more power to you. I don’t, though, so I prefer [name_f]Liberty[/name_f], nickname [name_f]Libby[/name_f]. (I also prefer to avoid names that overtly tie a child to a religion with which he or she may not identify in adulthood.) Such a sweet idea, and it seems to me slightly fresher and more original than [name_f]Trinity[/name_f]. Would be so perfect for a [name_f]July[/name_f] baby, too!

[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]. It just has a more of a name feel to it than [name_f]Trinity[/name_f].

Hey, what about [name_f]Unity[/name_f]? :wink:

[name_f]Liberty[/name_f] nicknamed [name_f]Libby[/name_f]. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Libby[/name_f] but I don’t know if I could give a child just that as a name, and I also don’t love [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], so I’ve considered [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] for sure! I would probably only use it for a [name_f]July[/name_f] baby, but maybe not. It doesn’t really fit with my other favorite names though, so I’m not sure I would actually use it.

Of the two, I slightly prefer [name_f]Liberty[/name_f], with the nn [name_f]Libby[/name_f]. [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] has a nice sound but is very religious. [name_m]Even[/name_m] [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] sounds a tad too political/patriotic for me.

Some similar names that I like: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Clarity[/name_f], [name_f]Clemency[/name_f], [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], [name_f]Amity[/name_f], [name_f]Sincerity[/name_f], [name_f]Charity[/name_f], [name_f]Prudence[/name_f], [name_f]Temperance[/name_f], [name_f]Honor[/name_f], [name_f]Epiphany[/name_f], [name_f]Pleasant[/name_f], [name_m]Valor[/name_m], [name_f]Patience[/name_f], [name_f]Merry[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_u]Harmony[/name_u]

Ditto!!!

There was a motivational speaker who spoke at some student council event I went to in high school and she told us this really great (and heart breaking) story about her daughter. Her daughter’s name was [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] and I really liked the name after I heard it on such an amazing person. [name_f]Libby[/name_f] is an adorable nickname, too!

[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]. I don’t like [name_f]Trinity[/name_f].

I love the nn [name_f]Libby[/name_f], so I chose [name_f]Liberty[/name_f]. I’ve been hearing [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] a lot lately so I’m bored of it, where [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] is more fresh. I’m not really a fan of word names but I think [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] is one of the better choices.

I like how [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] sounds more as a full name, but it screams religion.

I like the nicknames for [name_f]Liberty[/name_f], and the connotation is universal.

I kinda like [name_f]Liberty[/name_f], but only as a middle

I prefer [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] as it seems more acceptable as a name than [name_f]Trinity[/name_f]. Sure, if one can be a name, why cant the other as they are incredibly similar. [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] has lovely [name_f]Libby[/name_f] as a nickname choice, and freedom is a sweet meaning.

[name_f]Liberty[/name_f].

[name_f]Trinity[/name_f] is a beautiful word, but it is religious, so unless that has meaning for you I would choose [name_f]Liberty[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Liberty[/name_f]. [name_f]Libby[/name_f] is an adorable nickname.