Life Game Part 1: You and Your Husband’s Lives

[name_f]My[/name_f] Name: [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Kimberly[/name_u] [name_f]Jez[/name_f]
[name_f]May[/name_f] 2020 27
Grew up in orphanage
[name_m]Born[/name_m] in Fair [name_m]Oaks[/name_m] Ranch, [name_u]Texas[/name_u]
Grew up in [name_u]Austin[/name_u], [name_u]Texas[/name_u]
Hobbies: singing and gymnastics
Went to college at The University of [name_u]Texas[/name_u] at [name_u]Austin[/name_u]
Majored in Biology

Husband: [name_m]Alvin[/name_m] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
[name_u]February[/name_u] 2010 18
Raised by older brother, parents died, [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m], photographer
[name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]Lake[/name_u] [name_u]Mills[/name_u], IA
Grew up in [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_u]Montana[/name_u]
Hobbies: painting and singing
Musician

Name: [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] Luello (nee: Scottshire)
DOB: [name_u]October[/name_u] 17, 2025
Who raised you: [name_m]Foster[/name_m] Parents
Bio Mom: [name_f]Marissa[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] Scottshire (born 2008) [unknown]
Bio Dad: unknown
[name_m]Foster[/name_m] Mom: [name_f]Dalia[/name_f] [name_f]Valencia[/name_f] Albaugh (nee: Martinez) (born 1991) [5th Grade Teacher]
[name_m]Foster[/name_m] Dad: [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] Albaugh (born 1990) [Radiologist]
[name_m]Foster[/name_m] Sisters: [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] Albaugh “Sophie” (born 2024) [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] Albaugh “Madi” (born 2028)
Place of Birth: [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City, NY
Where Were You Raised: [name_u]Lake[/name_u] Placid, NY
Where You [name_f]Live[/name_f] Now: Napa [name_f]Valley[/name_f], CA
Hobbies: Singing & [name_m]Reading[/name_m]
Did You Go To College: No
What is your job: Police Officer

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] Luello and I was born in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City, NY, on [name_u]October[/name_u] 17th, 2025. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother, [name_f]Marissa[/name_f], gave me up for adoption since she gave birth to me when she was only 17. [name_f]My[/name_f] father is unknown. I went straight into foster care and my foster parents, [name_f]Dalia[/name_f] & [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], started fostering me when I was 5mos. [name_f]Dalia[/name_f] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] already had one daughter, [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], or [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. She was 1 year old. When I was three, my younger foster sister, [name_u]Madison[/name_u], or [name_f]Madi[/name_f], was born. She was the light of my eyes. I love both of my sisters very much. I started to read at age 5 and have loved it ever since. [name_f]My[/name_f] foster mother loves to teach, and so she loves kids! [name_f]My[/name_f] foster father also loves kids, but his job doesn’t show it that much. He is a radiologist. I started singing when I started talking, but I really got into it around 8. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] & [name_f]Madi[/name_f] were 9 and 5 at the time, and they loved to dance while I sang. [name_f]Dalia[/name_f] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] got me voice lessons and I starred in a few of my elementary, middle school, and high school musicals/plays. I did not go to college, as I was worried there wasn’t enough money for me to go. I also wanted to become a police officer, as I wanted to protect my city. I moved to Napa [name_f]Valley[/name_f], CA at age 26, and there, I met my husband, [name_u]Jameson[/name_u], at age 27.

Husband’s Name: [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_m]Nash[/name_m] Luello
DOB: [name_u]June[/name_u] 15, 2024
Who Raised You: Single Mom
Mother: [name_u]Erin[/name_u] [name_f]Julianna[/name_f] Luello (nee: Thompson) (born in 2000) [Journalist]
Father: [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u] Luello (born in 1997) [Accountant]
Brothers: [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] Luello (born in 2022), [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] Luello (born in 2027)
[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Annemarie[/name_f] Luello (born in 2024 [Jameson’s twin])
Where was he born: [name_u]Berkeley[/name_u], CA
Where he was raised: [name_u]Berkeley[/name_u], CA
Where he lives now: Napa [name_f]Valley[/name_f], CA
Hobbies: Hiking/Skiing/Birdwatching & Acting
Did he go to College: Yes
Where did he go to college: [name_m]Princeton[/name_m] University
What is his job: High School [name_m]History[/name_m] Teacher

[name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_m]Nash[/name_m] Luello was born on [name_u]June[/name_u] 15th, 2024, in [name_u]Berkeley[/name_u], CA. He was born 3 minutes after his twin sister, [name_f]Leila[/name_f]. He was born to parents [name_u]Erin[/name_u] and [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] Luello, and older brother [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]. [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] grew up in a happy household and loved to play outside from a young age. At age three, his little brother [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] was born, and the two of them grew to have a great bond. [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] and his twin are very close and were inseparable for most of their younger years. They loved to climb trees, ski, and play together. [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] also got into acting around the age of 6, when he played [name_u]Gus[/name_u] in his school’s production of [name_f]Cinderella[/name_f]. He acted a lot during his childhood and teen years. He starred in [name_m]Aladdin[/name_m] in 8th grade, Newsies in 11th grade, & Oklahoma in 12th grade. He also played smaller parts in many other shows. At age 7, his father died in a car crash, leading him to be raised by a single mom. He went to [name_m]Princeton[/name_m] and became a High School [name_m]History[/name_m] Teacher. He met his wife, [name_f]Danielle[/name_f], at a party when he was 28.