Life Game Part 1: You and Your Husband’s Lives

You can use any online dice for this game. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you enjoy! First answer the questions and then write your story.

Life Game Part 2: How You Met, Engagement, and Wedding

Your name: (your choice)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] d12 for birth month

1. [name_u]January[/name_u]
  2. [name_u]February[/name_u]
  3. [name_u]March[/name_u]
  4. [name_f]April[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]May[/name_f]
  6. [name_u]June[/name_u]
  7. [name_u]July[/name_u]
  8. [name_u]August[/name_u]
  9. [name_u]September[/name_u]
  10. [name_u]October[/name_u]
  11. [name_u]November[/name_u]
  12. [name_u]December[/name_u]

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] d9 for birth year

1. 2020
  2. 2025
  3. 2030
  4. 2035
  5. 2040
  6. 2045
  7. 2050
  8. 2055
  9. 2060

Your birthdate: (choose day)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] d10 for who raised you: (if not both bio parents explain how that happened)

1. Mom and dad
  2. Single mom
  3. Single dad
  4. Aunt and Uncle
  5. Grandparent or Grandparents
  6. [name_m]Foster[/name_m] Parents
  7. Grew up in Orphanage
  8. Older sibling
  9. Adoptive Parents
  10. Your choice

Names, Ages, and Jobs if applicable when you were born or when they started taking care of you: (your choice)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] for siblings: if even yes if odd no(not including older sibling if they raised you)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] d7 for how many siblings

1. [name_f]Sister[/name_f]
  2. Brother
  3. Brother and sister
  4. Two sisters
  5. Two brothers
  6. Three siblings(genders are your choice)
  7. [name_u]Four[/name_u] siblings(genders are your choice)

Names, Birth order, and any multiples are your choice:

Where were you born: (your choice)

Where did you grow up: [name_m]Roll[/name_m] for where you grew up. If even somewhere other than where you were born. If odd where you were born.

If living somewhere else roll d10 for place:

1. Manhattan, NY
  2. Napa [name_f]Valley[/name_f], [name_u]California[/name_u]
  3. [name_u]Austin[/name_u], [name_u]Texas[/name_u]
  4. [name_m]Portland[/name_m], Oregon
  5. [name_m]Washington[/name_m] D.C
  6. Tallahassee, [name_f]Florida[/name_f]
  7. Montreal, [name_f]Canada[/name_f]
  8. Honolulu, [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u]
  9. [name_u]Juneau[/name_u], [name_f]Alaska[/name_f]
  10. Seattle, [name_m]Washington[/name_m]

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] d8 twice for your hobbies:

1. Dance(type is your choice)
  2. Singing
  3. Acting
  4. [name_m]Reading[/name_m]
  5. Painting or Drawing
  6. Gymnastics or another Sport
  7. Cooking or Baking
  8. Being outside(you can narrow it down if you want)

Did you go to college: [name_m]Roll[/name_m] to see if you go to college: even is yes odd is no

If applicable roll d5 for which college

1. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] League school of your choice
  2. A school in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m](you choose)
  3. A school abroad(you choose)
  4. A school in your state
  5. Your choice
    Choose your major

If you didn’t go to college what is your job:

Your [name_u]Story[/name_u]:

Husband’s Name: (your choice)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] d12 for his birth month

1. [name_u]January[/name_u]
  2. [name_u]February[/name_u]
  3. [name_u]March[/name_u]
  4. [name_f]April[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]May[/name_f]
  6. [name_u]June[/name_u]
  7. [name_u]July[/name_u]
  8. [name_u]August[/name_u]
  9. [name_u]September[/name_u]
  10. [name_u]October[/name_u]
  11. [name_u]November[/name_u]
  12. [name_u]December[/name_u]

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] d7 for his birth year

1. Your birth year
  2. One year older
  3. Two years older
  4. [name_u]Four[/name_u] years older
  5. Ten years older
  6. One year younger
  7. Two years younger
  8. Your choice

His birthdate: (choose day)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] d10 for who raised him: (if not both bio parents explain how that happened)

1. Mom and dad
  2. Single mom
  3. Single dad
  4. Aunt and Uncle
  5. Grandparent or Grandparents
  6. [name_m]Foster[/name_m] Parents
  7. Grew up in Orphanage
  8. Older sibling
  9. Adoptive Parents
  10. Your choice

Names, Ages, and Jobs if applicable when you were born or they started taking care of you: (your choice)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] for siblings: if even yes if odd no(not including older sibling if they raised you)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] d7 for how many siblings

1. [name_f]Sister[/name_f]
  2. Brother
  3. Brother and sister
  4. Two sisters
  5. Two brothers
  6. Three siblings(genders are your choice)
  7. [name_u]Four[/name_u] siblings(genders are your choice)

Names, Birth order, and any multiples are your choice:

Where was he born: (your choice)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] for where he grew up. If even somewhere other than where he was born. If odd where he was born.

If living somewhere else roll d7 for place:

1. [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_f]France[/name_f]
  2. [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_f]England[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Miami[/name_f], [name_f]Florida[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_u]Montana[/name_u]
  5. Greenville, [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f]
  6. Your town
  7. Your state(any town except yours)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] d8 twice for your hobbies:

1. Dance(type is your choice)
  2. Singing
  3. Acting
  4. [name_m]Reading[/name_m]
  5. Painting or Drawing
  6. Gymnastics or another Sport
  7. Cooking or Baking
  8. Being outside(you can narrow it down if you want)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] to see if you go to college: even is yes odd is no

If applicable roll d5 for which college

1. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] League school of your choice
  2. A school in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m](you choose)
  3. A school abroad(you choose)
  4. A school in your state/country
  5. Your choice

If you didn’t go to college what is your job:

His [name_u]Story[/name_u]:

Your Name: [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u]

Birthdate: [name_u]July[/name_u] 4th 2030

Who raised you: Adoptive Parents

Mom: [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] (26) [Fashion Designer]

Dad: [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_m]Dave[/name_m] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] (30) [Chief of Police]

Siblings: None

Where were you born: San [name_m]Diego[/name_m], [name_u]California[/name_u]

Where did you grow up: Seattle, [name_m]Washington[/name_m]

Hobbies: [name_m]Reading[/name_m] and Ballet

You went to [name_m]Harvard[/name_m] to study Creative Writing

Your [name_u]Story[/name_u]:

My name is [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] and I was born in San [name_m]Diego[/name_m], [name_f]Florida[/name_f] on [name_u]July[/name_u] 4th 2030 to an eighteen year old girl. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] adopted me and we moved to Seattle, [name_m]Washington[/name_m] when I was three. I loved school and had many friends. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite things to do were reading and dancing. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents signed me up for ballet lessons when I was 7 and I loved it. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom was a fashion designer and always made me beautiful clothes when she had time. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad was Chief of Police and I was very proud that he was helping keep the city safe. At eighteen I got into [name_m]Harvard[/name_m]. We were sad that I would be across the country but the both supported my decision and dream of becoming a writer.

Husband’s Name: [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_m]Rob[/name_m] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m]

Birthdate: [name_f]May[/name_f] 28th 2030

Who raised him: Mom and Dad

Mom: [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Marissa[/name_f] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] (24) [Stay at home mom]

Dad: [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] (26) [High school principal]

Siblings: Two sisters

Names: [name_f]Marissa[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m], [name_f]Paula[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m]

Birth Order:

2030-Him

2032-[name_f]Marissa[/name_f] and [name_f]Paula[/name_f]

Where was he born: [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_f]England[/name_f]

Where did he grow up: [name_u]London[/name_u]

Hobbies: [name_u]Cricket[/name_u] and Drawing

He went to [name_m]Oxford[/name_m] to study Business

His [name_u]Story[/name_u]:

Maxwell was born in [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_f]England[/name_f] to his parents [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]. When he was two his twin sisters [name_f]Marissa[/name_f] and [name_f]Paula[/name_f] were born and he was happy to become a big brother. His dad taught him and his sisters how to play cricket when he was 9 and he loved it. At 11 his mother found some excellent drawings in his room and asked if he’d like to take drawing lessons which he agreed to. When he turned eighteen he went to [name_m]Oxford[/name_m] to study Business.

Elizabeth [name_f]Joy[/name_f], born [name_u]January[/name_u] 1, 2050, was raised by her adoptive parents. Her biological parents died in a tragic car crash. She had three siblings, all brothers: [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Ara[/name_u], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Peace[/name_u], and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]. They grew up in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m] City, and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] loved dancing and painting. She went abroad for college, attending St. Andrews in [name_u]Scotland[/name_u], and studying history.

Her husband, [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Blaine[/name_u], was born on [name_u]July[/name_u] 31, 2049, and was raised by adoptive parents as well. His bio parents were not ready to raise a child and felt he would get a better life if he were adopted. He remained in contact with his bio mom and dad, and has a good relationship with both sets of parents. He was an only child, both biologically and in his adopted family. [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] was born in Los [name_u]Angeles[/name_u] but soon moved with his adoptive parents to [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_u]Montana[/name_u], where he became a fan of dancing and hiking. He went to college at [name_u]Yale[/name_u], as thankfully his adoptive parents had the money for tuition, where he studied neuroscience.

Eva [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
Birth date= [name_u]July[/name_u] 25th 2060
Raised by her older siblings, twins [name_u]Harry[/name_u] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] who are 15 years older than her. Their parents were drug addicts and neglected the children
Also has 3 other older siblings, 2 brothers called [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] and a sister called [name_f]Katie[/name_f]=

DD/DS: [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DD: [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DS: [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DS: [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DD: [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

Born in San [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] and raised in [name_m]Portland[/name_m] Oregon
Hobbies= Singing and baking
Went to collage in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m] to study [name_m]History[/name_m] and [name_m]Philosophy[/name_m]

Ollie [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]
Birth Date= [name_u]October[/name_u] 7th 2062
Raised by his grandparents, [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] and [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_u]Banks[/name_u] after his parents were killed in a car crash when he was 2 years old
1 older sister called [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]
[name_m]Born[/name_m] and raised in [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_u]Montana[/name_u]
Hobbies= [name_m]Reading[/name_m] and football
Working as an electrician

DW: [name_f]Madelaine[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Maddie[/name_f]’ [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m]
-DOB: 24 [name_u]June[/name_u] 2045

[name_f]Maddie[/name_f] had a pretty good childhood, all things considered. Her birth mother gave her up when she was three years old, after being unable to provide for her properly. Her birth father left before she was even born. [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] spent most of her years from three to seven bouncing between foster homes, but never staying until she turned eight. When she was eight, she was placed into the Wilcox home. [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] spent her remaining childhood there being raised by [name_m]Ian[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] Wilcox and [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] [name_f]Justine[/name_f] {nee Mooney}. [name_m]Ian[/name_m] and [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] were a little older when they fostered [name_f]Maddie[/name_f], being 39 and 37. They were a typical middle class family, [name_m]Ian[/name_m] worked an office job and [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] works as a Nurse. Although [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] lived with many other children, at many different times in her life, she never had anyone who she referred to as a sibling. Her foster parents, [name_m]Ian[/name_m] and [name_f]Melanie[/name_f], have no biological children and they never fostered any other children long-term. Although an only child, [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] never felt lonely because she was so happy to have (foster) parents and a family. [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] was born and raised in Ottawa, [name_m]Ontario[/name_m], [name_f]Canada[/name_f]. With stability in her life, [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] developed new interests and hobbies. She became interested in baking with the help from [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] and [name_m]Ian[/name_m]. [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] and [name_m]Ian[/name_m] always invited her to bake whenever she wanted and whatever she wanted. She also got to explore her passion for singing. She always liked to sing, but now she has support about her singing abilities and her love for it. Now, as an adult, she works as a waitress and a bartender - choosing not to go to university. At her jobs, she is allowed to do open mics in the evenings whenever she would like. [name_m]Ian[/name_m] and [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] are very supportive of her choice and her desire to pursue her singing.

DH: [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Fairchild[/name_m]
-DOB: 14 [name_u]July[/name_u] 2043

[name_u]Jayden[/name_u] had a very good childhood. He was raised by his adoptive parents, [name_m]Martin[/name_m] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] [name_m]Fairchild[/name_m] and [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Bria[/name_f] {nee [name_m]Patterson[/name_m]}. He was adopted at about 8 months old, after his birth mother put him up for adoption as a teenager, not mature enough to care for him. [name_m]Martin[/name_m] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] were unable to have biological children, but they both wanted children, so they decided to adopt. They adopted [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] when they were 30 and 29. [name_m]Martin[/name_m] works as a Paramedic and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] was a Preschool Teacher. [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] has a younger brother, [name_m]Quinton[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] who was born in 2046. He is also adopted. [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] was born and raised in Dartmouth, [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Scotia[/name_f], [name_f]Canada[/name_f]. [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] was quiet as a child. He enjoyed reading and singing. His singing he kept to himself, until he was a teenager and started posting small videos online. Education was always a major part of the [name_m]Fairchild[/name_m] household, so it seemed like the next step in [name_u]Jayden[/name_u]'s adult life. [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] decided he wanted to go to school out of province. He was accepted into [name_m]Carleton[/name_m] University in Ottawa. He was a Social Work [name_m]Major[/name_m].

DW: [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_u]Falcon[/name_u]
born [name_u]August[/name_u] 28, 2060
Raised by adoptive parents [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_u]Falcon[/name_u] (AJ) and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Pedro[/name_m] Benitez-[name_u]Falcon[/name_u] ([name_m]Vince[/name_m])

AJ was 29 when I was born, and was working as a barber. [name_m]Vince[/name_m] was 37 at the time, and working as a teacher.

I was raised along with a brother and a sister.

My brother, [name_m]Myles[/name_m] Benitez [name_u]Falcon[/name_u], is two years younger than me. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister, [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Falcon[/name_u], is three years older than me.

I was born in [name_m]Portland[/name_m], Oregon, and I grew up there as well. The two hobbies I love best are painting and hiking. I went to Oregon State and studied education.

My husband is named [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] [name_m]Josue[/name_m] Arguelles. We call him [name_m]Teo[/name_m]. He was born [name_u]June[/name_u] 24, 2058. He was an only child, raised by a single mom. [name_f]Araceli[/name_f] Arguelles was 22 when [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] was born. She worked as a house manager at a prominent theater. He was born in [name_f]Chicago[/name_f], and grew up in [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_u]Montana[/name_u]. He loves singing (show tunes!) and reading - he’s a voracious mystery reader. He bypassed college and started working as a ranch hand before getting an apprenticeship with a master leatherworker.

DH: [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] “[name_m]Zach[/name_m]” (6 [name_f]May[/name_f] 2031)
-adoptive parents: [name_m]David[/name_m] & [name_f]Alexa[/name_f]
-sisters: [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] & [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
-born [name_f]Atlanta[/name_f], GA; grew up in Greenville, SC
-acting & drawing
-NYU, film

DW: [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] (13 [name_u]March[/name_u] 2030)
-aunt & uncle: [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] & [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
-brothers: [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] & [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
-sisters: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
-born Waco, TX; grew up [name_m]Portland[/name_m], OR
-singing & baking
-University of Oregon, teaching

Wren [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] was born on the 14th of [name_u]January[/name_u] 2050. She was born in the Scottish highlands to parents Isabella [name_u]Marie[/name_u] (born 2020) & Lyle [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] ([name_m]Born[/name_m] 2018). She has an older sister named Robyn [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]**([name_m]Born[/name_m] 1947)**. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] lived in [name_u]Scotland[/name_u] until she was 3 years old, then moved to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m] when her father got a job at a major publishing company. Her father works as a fiction book publisher, and her mother owns a dance school. Growing up [name_f]Robyn[/name_f] & [name_u]Wren[/name_u] were both students at their mothers school of dance as children. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] excelled in dance and singing, while [name_u]Robin[/name_u] always preferred acting. [name_f]Robyn[/name_f] studied drama & performance at Julliard and is now a Broadway actress. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is studying dance at Julliard.

Henry [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m] was born in London in 2052. His mother was a primary school teacher named Emma [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m] (born 2004), and his father a doctor named Lewis [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m] (2002). [name_m]Henry[/name_m] has a much older brother named James [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m] ([name_m]Born[/name_m] 2029), and an older brother name Simon [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m] ([name_m]Born[/name_m] 2050). When [name_m]Henry[/name_m] was six his parents were killed in a car accident. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] were sent to live with their oldest brother, who was working in [name_u]Paris[/name_u] as a chef at a Michelin star restaurant. [name_m]Simon[/name_m], like his older brother, developed a passion for cooking and decided to remain in [name_u]Paris[/name_u] to become a chef also. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] was always passionate about skateboarding and acting. He decided to peruse a career in acting and moved to NYC at age 18 to attend Julliard for acting and performance.

Your family

Your name: [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
Birthday: 27th [name_u]November[/name_u] 2060
Raised by: Single dad (mum died of cancer when you were 9)
Birthplace: The [name_m]Bronx[/name_m], NY
Grew up: The [name_m]Bronx[/name_m], NY
Hobbies: Painting & [name_m]Tennis[/name_m]
College: [name_m]Tuck[/name_m] School of Business ([name_f]Ivy[/name_f] League school)

Dad: [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
Birthday: 23rd [name_u]October[/name_u] 2029
[name_m]Job[/name_m]: Policeman

Brother: [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
Birthday: 14th [name_f]April[/name_f] 2065

Sister: [name_f]Thelma[/name_f] [name_f]Suzanne[/name_f] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
Birthday: 9th [name_u]March[/name_u] 2066

Jacqueline was raised by her single father, [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], after her mother died when she was 9 of cancer. She had two younger siblings called [name_m]Henry[/name_m] & [name_f]Thelma[/name_f] so she grew up as “the woman of the house”. Her family weren’t well-off and frequently struggled to pay bills. Her and her family were born and raised in Manhattan, NY. [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] loved painting and was skilled at playing tennis too. She attended [name_m]Tuck[/name_m] school of Business, an [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] League school, studying business.

Your husband’s family

Your husband: [name_m]Preston[/name_m] [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] Blackmoore
Birthday: 5th [name_u]July[/name_u] 2058
Raised by: Mom & dad
Birthplace: The Hamptons, NY
Grew up: [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_f]England[/name_f]
Hobbies: Drawing & Singing
[name_m]Job[/name_m]: [name_u]Doctor[/name_u]

Mom: [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Jill[/name_f] [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
Birthday: 4th [name_u]October[/name_u] 2029
[name_m]Job[/name_m]: Dentist

Dad: [name_m]Elwin[/name_m] [name_m]Kristoff[/name_m] [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
Birthday: 2nd [name_u]January[/name_u] 2024
[name_m]Job[/name_m]: Neurosurgeon

Sister: [name_f]Wanda[/name_f] [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
Birthday: 14th [name_u]February[/name_u] 2057

Brother: [name_m]Euan[/name_m] [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
Birthday: 19th [name_f]May[/name_f] 2060

Preston was raised by his mom & dad, [name_f]India[/name_f] & [name_m]Elwin[/name_m], who met on holiday in Prague, Czech Republic. His parents were very wealthy and he grew up in a mansion with servants, however he didn’t enjoy the wealthy lifestyle, He had an older sister called [name_f]Wanda[/name_f] and a younger brother called [name_m]Euan[/name_m]. Him and his siblings were born in The Hamptons, NY but grew up in [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_f]England[/name_f] due to his dad getting a job there. [name_m]Preston[/name_m] loved drawing and singing and sometimes sung at bars and restaurants. He didn’t go to college but due to his father being a doctor he was able to be a doctor without going to college.

Luna [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] was born on the 23rd of [name_u]September[/name_u] 2020 to a 16 year old mother, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] was not ready to have the reposibility of a child so she asked her brother, [name_u]Freddie[/name_u], and his wife, [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], to adopt [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. They had been trying to conceive for 5 years, ever since they got married, with no luck so they were over the moon and took her in as their own.
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] was born and raised in a little town called Poulsbo, near Seattle, WA. [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] was a dance and drama teacher at the local secondary school and [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] was a landscape gardener. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] had a stable and happy childhood and saw her “Aunt [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]” regularly. She loved gymnastics and street dance and, after school, was accepted to Cornish College of Arts in Seattle, majoring in Dance.

Dean [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] was born on the 10th of [name_u]January[/name_u] 2010. He was abandoned outside a children’s home in [name_f]Chicago[/name_f] when he was 2 with his 6 month old twin sisters, [name_f]Mara[/name_f] and [name_f]Faye[/name_f]. Nothing is known about his birth parents. [name_f]Mara[/name_f] and [name_f]Faye[/name_f] were adopted but [name_u]Dean[/name_u] grew up in the children’s home. He loved singing and gymnastics. When he turned 16 he got accepted to Cornish College of [name_m]Art[/name_m], majoring in performing arts.

[name_f]My[/name_f] Background
Name: [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] Akers (January 18th, 2035)
Parents: Mom (Dad no contact) (Flora [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] Akers, 25 when had, Midwife)
Sibling’s: [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (Gabriella [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] Akers (June 18th, 2033))
Where was I born: Wilmington, NC
Where did I grow up: Wilmington, NC
Hobbies: Ballet & Gymnastics
Did I go to college: Yes (Wake [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], [name_m]Major[/name_m]: English)
[name_f]My[/name_f] story: I was born to [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] Akers in Wilmington, NC when she was 25 yrs old. She already had a daughter [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]. I was raised in Wilmington as well. I started taking gymnastics when I was three & ballet when I was five. I went to [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] Elementary, [name_u]Willow[/name_u] Middle, Sombers High, & Wake [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] College. [name_f]My[/name_f] major in college was [name_f]English[/name_f] & I aspired to become a technical writer.

His Background
Name: [name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Blackwell[/name_m] (March 19th, 2036)
Parents: Dad (Mom died) (Raymond [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Blackwell[/name_m], 27 when had, Electrician)
Sibling’s: [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (Hazel [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_m]Blackwell[/name_m] (February 21st, 2034))
Where was he born: [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f] [name_u]Beach[/name_u], SC
Where did he grow up: [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u], NC
Hobbies: [name_m]Reading[/name_m] & Drawing
Did he go to college: Yes (Yale University, [name_m]Major[/name_m]: [name_m]Art[/name_m] History)
His story: He was born to [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Blackwell[/name_m] in [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f] [name_u]Beach[/name_u], SC when he was 27 yrs old. He already had a daughter [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]. They moved back to Raymond’s hometown of [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u], NC when he was very small & he grew up there. He learned to read at two & took to it quickly, he also liked to draw as a child. He went to [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] Elementary, [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] Middle, Einstein High, & [name_u]Yale[/name_u] University. His major in college was [name_m]Art[/name_m] [name_m]History[/name_m] & he wished to become an [name_m]Art[/name_m] Historian.

Your name: [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f] [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]

[name_m]Born[/name_m] [name_u]September[/name_u] 9, 2040

Raised by older sibling, [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Kristene[/name_f] [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] “Winnie.” She started taking care of me and my siblings when I was 16 and she was 18. At the time she was unemployed and now she’s a therapist.

I have an older sister and a younger brother and sister: [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Kristene[/name_f] [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] “Winnie”, [name_f]Aisling[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] “Ash”, and [name_u]October[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] “Toby”

[name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City

Grew up in [name_m]Washington[/name_m], D.C.

Hobby is cooking and baking and reading

Went to college at [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] College in [name_u]Ireland[/name_u], majored in art history

Your story: [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f] [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] was born [name_u]September[/name_u] 9, 2040. She already had an older sister named [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], and soon after [name_u]Ash[/name_u] and [name_u]Toby[/name_u] were born. [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] was raised by her mother, but after her mother passed away [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] raised her and her siblings. [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] was born in NYC but was raised in [name_m]Washington[/name_m], D.C. She enjoys baking and reading. She decided to go to college abroad at [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] College in [name_u]Ireland[/name_u] and is majoring in [name_m]Art[/name_m] [name_m]History[/name_m].

Wife’s name: [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]

[name_m]Born[/name_m] [name_u]September[/name_u] 19, 2040

Raised by adoptive parents, [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] and [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]. They were 25 and 22 when [name_u]Jude[/name_u] was born. [name_u]Claude[/name_u] is a highschool orchestra director and [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is a highschool english teacher.

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] has a younger brother named [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u].

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] was born in [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_f]England[/name_f] and grew up there.

Her hobbies are cooking and baking and acting

She went to college at University of Cambridge and majored in psychology

Her story: [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] was born [name_u]September[/name_u] 19, 2040 to her parents [name_u]Claude[/name_u] and [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]. She also has a younger brother named [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. She was born in [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_f]England[/name_f] and grew up there. Her hobbies are cooking and acting. She goes to college at the University of Cambridge and majors in psychology.

[name_f]Nephele[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m]

• born [name_u]July[/name_u] 23, 2035
  • raised by older sister
  • siblings
    • sister [b. 2020]: [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m]
    • brother [b. 2037]: [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_u]Elia[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m]
    • sister [b. 2040]: [name_f]Hemera[/name_f] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m]
  • lives in Manhatten, NY [born and raised]
  • hobbies: painting & drawing, reading
  • college: Illustration major at [name_m]Pratt[/name_m] Institute in [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], NY

[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_m]Alexandre[/name_m] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]

• born [name_u]August[/name_u] 8, 2034
  • raised by single dad, [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Harlan[/name_u] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
  • siblings
    • sister [b. 2031]: [name_f]Esmé[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
    • sister [b. 2032]: [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] Élodie [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
    • twin sister [b. 2034]: [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
  • born in [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_f]France[/name_f], raised in [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_f]England[/name_f]
  • hobbies: cooking and reading
  • college: Med student at [name_f]Columbia[/name_f] University

[name_f]My[/name_f] Background
Name: [name_f]Olivette[/name_f] [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] “Olive”
Birthday: [name_u]March[/name_u] 30th, 2025
Folks: [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] (Dad, 25 when had, Electrician) & [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] (Mom, 25 when had, Chef, Died of cancer when 3)
Sibling’s: [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] (March 18th, 2024) & [name_m]Ronald[/name_m] “Ronny” [name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] (January 11th, 2026)
Birthplace: San [name_m]Jose[/name_m], CA
Grew up in: San [name_m]Jose[/name_m], CA
Hobbies include: Singing & [name_u]Jazz[/name_u] dancing
Did I go to college: no
[name_m]Job[/name_m]: Professional Actress
[name_u]Story[/name_u]: [name_f]Olivette[/name_f] [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m], called [name_f]Olive[/name_f], was born on [name_u]March[/name_u] 30th, 2025 to [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] & [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m], who would die from cancer when she was three. They already had one child, a boy, whom was called [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] & not quite a year after her birth they had another child, [name_m]Ronald[/name_m] [name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m], whom they called [name_u]Ronny[/name_u]. She was born & grew up in San [name_m]Jose[/name_m], CA & took up her favorite hobbies (Singing & Jazz) when she was 3 & 4 respectably. She went to Elk [name_u]Grove[/name_u] Elementary, [name_f]Passion[/name_f] Middle, & Seaville High School’s. She decided to become a professional actress after that.

His Background
Name: [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Frickwell “Danny”
Birthday: [name_u]September[/name_u] 28th, 2025
Folks: [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kaden[/name_m] Frickwell “Sam” (Father, 23 when had, Runs tech. company) & [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] Frickwell (Mother, 22 when had, Stay-at-home mother)
Sibling’s: Only child
Birthplace: [name_u]Jackson[/name_u], FL
Grew up in: [name_f]Miami[/name_f], FL
Hobbies include: [name_m]Reading[/name_m] & Cooking
[name_f]Do[/name_f] I go to college: yes (Uni. of California)
[name_u]Story[/name_u]: [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Frickwell, called [name_u]Danny[/name_u], was born on [name_u]September[/name_u] 28th, 2025 to [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kaden[/name_m] Frickwell, called [name_u]Sam[/name_u], & [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] Frickwell. He had no sibling’s, older or younger, & his mother stayed home with him. He was born in [name_u]Jackson[/name_u], FL but moved to [name_f]Miami[/name_f] because his dad opened a new location when he was 2. His favorite hobbies include Cooking & [name_m]Reading[/name_m]. He homeschooled until college & then went to the University of [name_u]California[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] name: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Katelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Betsy[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]

Birthday: [name_u]August[/name_u] 29th, 2035

Parent/Guardian: Mom & Dad

Siblings: Two sisters

Place of Birth: [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], NE

Place where grew up: Napa [name_f]Valley[/name_f], CA

Hobbies: Gymnastics & Hiking

College: University of Cambridge, U.K.

[name_m]Major[/name_m]: Psychology

[name_u]Future[/name_u] [name_m]Job[/name_m]: Neuropsychologist

[name_f]My[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u]: I was born to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] (Campbell) [name_m]Moore[/name_m] & [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] on [name_u]August[/name_u] 29th, 2035, right on time for my due date. By then they already had two daughters, [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] (03 at my birth) & [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Roni[/name_u] (01 at my birth). [name_f]My[/name_f] parents were visiting my grandparents at the time meaning that I was born in [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], Nebraska though we lived in Napa [name_f]Valley[/name_f], [name_u]California[/name_u] all my life. I begin taking gymnastics classes at 04 & often went hiking as a child with my father. I wanted to study psychology from a very young age because my mother worked as an occupational therapist. I eventually went to college at Cambridge to get my psych degree intending to become a neuropsychologist.

His name: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Ronald[/name_m] [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]

Birthday: [name_f]April[/name_f] 13th, 2036

Parents/Guardian: Mom

Siblings: N/A

Place of Birth: Sacramento, CA

Place where grew up: [name_f]Miami[/name_f], FL

Hobbies: Baking & Tap dancing

College: [name_u]California[/name_u] State University, Sacramento, CA

[name_m]Major[/name_m]: [name_f]Special[/name_f] Education

[name_u]Future[/name_u] [name_m]Job[/name_m]: [name_f]Special[/name_f] Needs Educator

His story: [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] was born to [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] & [name_u]Holden[/name_u] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_m]Abrams[/name_m] on [name_f]April[/name_f] 13th, 2036, a bit early as his due date wasn’t until [name_f]April[/name_f] 17th. He was the couples first child & never got any siblings. His parents often fought & divorced by the time he was two. Neither ever remarried & he remained with his mother after the divorce, eventually, losing sight entirely of his father. His parents had moved to Sacramento, [name_u]California[/name_u] for his father’s work & so it was where he was born. After the divorce, though, his mother moved them to [name_f]Miami[/name_f], [name_f]Florida[/name_f] where her entire family lived & so that’s where he grew up. His mother taught him to stress-bake from a young age & he took tap dancing with one of his cousins thoughout his childhood. He wanted to major in special ed. so that he could help kids like him as he wasn’t disagnosed with ADD until high school (which had a profound impact on him). He went to college in [name_u]California[/name_u] & unknowingly reconciled with his father thoughout college. He intended to become a school special needs educator.

[name_u]Juno[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Lovelace[/name_u]

[name_u]Juno[/name_u] was born on [name_u]July[/name_u] 4th, 2020. She grew up in an orphanage after her teenage mother was killed in a gang fight. She has a twin brother named [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]. She was born in Los [name_u]Angeles[/name_u], CA and has lived there her whole life.

Her favorite hobbies are dancing and baking. They help her escape from the world. She never went to college because she couldn’t afford to. The second she aged out of the system she was dumped on the street. She worked at McDonalds and Starbucks for a few years but eventually found her calling as a real estate agent.

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] [name_m]Hearst[/name_m]

[name_u]August[/name_u] was born [name_f]April[/name_f] 11th, 2019. He was raised upper class by his mom [name_f]Leora[/name_f] and his dad [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]. His mom is a SAHM and his dad is a lawyer. He has 3 siblings: two brothers and a sister. He is the youngest. His brothers are named [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u] and his sister is [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]. He was born and raised in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City.

His favorite hobbies are singing and reading. He was never a very sporty kid and he grew up estranged from his siblings because of that.
[name_m]Even[/name_m] his parents couldn’t understand why he was so different from his sports scholarship winning older siblings. He went to [name_m]Harvard[/name_m] University for law like his dad but always felt like it wasn’t his true calling.

DW: [name_f]Eira[/name_f] Clairabelle (born 23 [name_u]March[/name_u] 2035) raised by aunt and uncle, only child, born in [name_u]Morocco[/name_u], grew up in [name_u]Juneau[/name_u], [name_u]Alaska[/name_u]. Hobbies: Gymnastics and painting. [name_m]Job[/name_m] is a professional figure skater.

DH: [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] (born 23 [name_u]October[/name_u] 2031) raised by mom and dad, only child, born in and grew up in [name_u]Alaska[/name_u]. Hobbies: [name_m]Reading[/name_m] and cooking. Attended University of [name_u]Alaska[/name_u].

Personal Background
[name_u]Finch[/name_u] [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] Marner
Feb. 14, 2035
→ [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelie[/name_f] Marner (single parent)
Mother, Best-selling [name_u]Author[/name_u], 1997
→ [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Maxime[/name_u] Marner
Older sister, 2029
→ [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Maddox[/name_u] Marner
Older brother, 2033

→ [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]Albany[/name_u], NY
→ Grew up in Napa [name_f]Valley[/name_f], CA

Hobbies
→ [name_m]Reading[/name_m]
→ Singing

Educational Background
Went to [name_m]Harvard[/name_m] University for B.A. [name_f]English[/name_f] Language & Literature

Spouse
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] Petrikov
[name_u]September[/name_u] 9, 2033
→ [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_m]Foster[/name_m] parent, [name_m]General[/name_m] Surgeon, 2000
→ [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] [name_u]Dione[/name_u] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_m]Foster[/name_m] parent, Anesthesiologist, 2003
→ [name_m]Osias[/name_m] [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u]
Younger brother, 2035
→ [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]
Younger sister, 2037
→ [name_m]Jacobi[/name_m] [name_u]Auberon[/name_u]
Younger brother, 2039
→ [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u]
Younger sister, 2040

→ [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_m]Reading[/name_m], PA
→ Grew up in Riverside, CA

Hobbies
→ Swimming
→ [name_m]Lacrosse[/name_m]

Educational Background
Went to [name_m]Harvard[/name_m] University for B.S. [name_m]Astronomy[/name_m] & Astrophysics

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m], born 3rd [name_f]April[/name_f] 2050, was raised in an orphanage until she turned eighteen years old. Her mother abandoned her infront of the orphanage building in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City, NY. Her father is unknown to this day. She spent days feeling resentment towards her biological family and is recovering to this day. Her childhood was brightened by one of the caretakers in the insitution named [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Park[/name_u] (born 2004), who raised her like her own child. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] grew up in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City as an only child, but is not sure whether she actually has biological siblings or not. She loves to sing songs and spent her whole life reading books from the libraty in the orphanage. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] was always a quiet child and while she never had many friends her own age, she loved helping younger kids in the insitution. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] was also gifted in many sports, and that talent provided her a scholarship to Darthmouth College in Hanover, [name_u]New[/name_u] Hampshire, which is one of the [name_u]Ivy[/name_u] League Private Schools. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] was overjoyed and even though she had trouble to fit in at first, it brought her many friendships that she lacked her whole childhood.

[name_m]Mateo[/name_m] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u], born 28th [name_u]September[/name_u] 2048, is the fifth child of his deceased parents [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u] (born 2006) & [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u] (born 2008). [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] was quickly the main focus of his big family, being the youngest sibling of five. He has one brother [name_u]Leander[/name_u] [name_u]Killian[/name_u] (born 2028) and three sisters [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (born 2032), [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] (born 2037) and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (born 2045). When [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] was just four months old, his parents passed away in a horrible car accident, leaving him and his siblings behind. It was questionable who would take care of [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] for a while, but his oldest brother [name_u]Leander[/name_u] quickly stepped in and became the main caretaker of [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] and their siblings. [name_m]Born[/name_m] and raised in [name_f]Miami[/name_f], [name_f]Florida[/name_f], [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] grew up playing around the local beach and quickly became a troublemaker by pranking the vacationers in summer. He was a child with a big personality and made friends with everyone around him. Being in the local school brought him friends with bad influences but [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] somehow passed the years by without any police investigatement. The beach became the most comfortable place for him and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] spent hours just sitting by the sea and imagining a life he has ahead. When [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] was seven years old, his brother [name_u]Leander[/name_u] signed him up for gymnastics after [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] pleaded him to do so. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though the family struggled with finances, [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] was able to keep his gymnastics hobby and became a professional, winning many contests. He never had a good relationship with school, so [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] didn’t go to college and instead started a career as a private gymnastics teacher for children.

[name_f]My[/name_f] name :
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Thatcher-Bloomberg, born [name_u]June[/name_u] 7 2055.
I was born in [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], [name_u]Kansas[/name_u].
I was raised by my aunt and uncle after my parents tragically lost their lives during a robbery gone wrong. I was one when they died and I lived with my aunt and my uncle ever since.
Aunt : [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_u]Ever[/name_u] Bloomberg, born [name_u]November[/name_u] 13th 2024 Elementary School Teacher.
Uncle : [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] Bloomberg, born [name_u]January[/name_u] 4 2022, Chef.
I did not have any siblings, I was an only child. But when I came into [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] and Roman’s house, they had a son, who was 2. They lived in [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], [name_u]Kansas[/name_u].

DS : [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] Bloomberg, born [name_f]April[/name_f] 6 2053.

[name_f]My[/name_f] passion is dancing, especially ballet. I never went to college, because I entered [name_u]Kansas[/name_u] City Ballet at 17 years old after working ever since I was 3 to become a professional ballet dancer.
I am now a professional ballet dancer.

[name_f]My[/name_f] Husband : [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]

[name_m]Born[/name_m] [name_u]January[/name_u] 21 2051. He was raised by his older brother, [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] , after his father was imprisoned for murder when [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] was just 6 months old.
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] also took care of [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] twin brother :
DS : [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m].
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] was born in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u], but his father took them to Greenville, [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f], for work. He lived there all his life.
His favorite activity was baseball. He never went to college, because he couldn’t afford it. Instead, he opened a bakery with his brothers [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u].