Life with Beans #9 name

Hi guys… there is a youtuber who has 8 kids and is now preagnent with number 9
She already has 6 boys and 2 girls and is now preagnent with a little GIRL
What do you think she is going to be called? (They already said its Not Daisy)
Their kids names are:

• Evan Anthony
  • Otto Patrick
  • Felix George
  • Triplets: Henry Magnus (mostly called Hank) & Rufus Murphy & Pearl Miriam
  • Twins: Sylvie Winona & Cosmo Wilfred
  • #9 (girl)

I am guessing Indigo Fern maybe

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] also said the name is not [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] even though [name_m]Felix[/name_m] really wants it to be!

2 Likes

Oh :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I wrote that it wouldnt be luna but thats What they said about sylvie (she would be luna but it would be too matchy with cosmo)
I Will edit to Daisy!

I’m sure she said the same about [name_f]Luna[/name_f] too!

Maybe [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] or [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (as a little nod to Felix’s wishes)

1 Like

I think they might go for [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] said that they want everyone to have their own initial so the name won’t begin with E, O, F, H, R, P, S or C! Some other guesses:
[name_f]Dora[/name_f]
[name_u]Indie[/name_u]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]

1 Like

Hmm, maybe [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]? Total guess on my part as I’m not familiar with the family.

I straight up found Life with Beans by typing in my #1 name [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] in my youtube search bar. I’m gonna guess [name_u]Wren[/name_u] continuing the talk from the [name_f]Celebrity[/name_f] Name List about a bird name. I also think @EdgeOfTheMeadow’s guess of [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is awesome. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is still my top guess but a few more ideas would be…
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
Willa/Willow
[name_f]Goldie[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_m]Iam[/name_m] guessing [name_f]Lilah[/name_f].

After watching the video, my first thought was [name_u]Robin[/name_u].
I think @katinka ’s suggestion of [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], as well as [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] from the comments above are all spot on.

Some other ideas
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlow[/name_u] / [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]

1 Like

Ooh yes, [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]! I could definitely see them with a [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], and all of the names you mentioned are very much their style!

1 Like

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_u]Alba[/name_u]
[name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f]

I would guess that she will have an ‘l’ sound somewhere in her name to match [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]

After her last insta story and youtube video, I’m guessing the name is [name_u]Robin[/name_u]

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] would be cute! What makes you say that? I don’t follow them but I’m unreasonably invested in their kids’ names :eyes:

This is their last instagram story

I think [name_u]Robin[/name_u] would be the most obvious choice based on this, although any other named related to birds like [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] or Dove/Paloma fits their style too! I’m trying to remember if they already announced the baby’s Initial but I can’t find anything

2 Likes

After that story on Instagram, [name_m]Iam[/name_m] thinking [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], though [name_u]Robin[/name_u] would be cute as well.

I was thinking [name_u]Robin[/name_u] too, but I’m pretty sure she’s said in the past they don’t like to repeat initials! Maybe that changed with this baby, though.

I think my final guesses are [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] & [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] :blush: also could be [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_u]Dove[/name_u], or [name_u]Lark[/name_u]. If they’ve changed their minds on the no repeating initials, I could also see [name_u]Robin[/name_u] or [name_u]Raven[/name_u].

Of course the baby might not even have a bird related name :sweat_smile: might be just a nickname they’ve given her, as they usually use nicknames before the baby is born.
Definitely can’t wait to find out!

[name_f]Birdie[/name_f] seems like a good guess, and it fits really well with their other kids’ names!

I replied earlier, but I’ll add my final guesses. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] are my top guesses, but my earlier ideas of [name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Goldie[/name_f], and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] are still relevant.