Lila

[name]Just[/name] curious… how is this name meant to be pronounced?

Is it Lie - la as in [name]Lyla[/name] or is it [name]Lee[/name]-la or [name]Lil[/name] - la

Also how does [name]Kate[/name] [name]Moss[/name] pronounce it for her little girl?

I would pronounce it [name]Ly[/name]-la but have also heard it as [name]Lee[/name]-la. If you prefer the first pro, than I think the spellings [name]Lyla[/name] and [name]Lilah[/name] (my personal fav) would get the correct pronunciation. For the [name]Lee[/name]-la pro, I think [name]Lila[/name] should be used. Either way I think different ppl say it differently…also not sure what [name]Kate[/name] [name]Moss[/name] uses

It’s pronounced [name]Ly[/name]-la, for the majority of cases. [name]Lee[/name]-la would be spelt [name]Leila[/name] or [name]Leela[/name]. [name]Lila[/name] is a really cute name, and, in my opinion, there’s no need for an ‘h’ on the end, it’s prettier as just [name]Lila[/name], and if people can’t pronounce it… correct them! Not a big deal.

Also, I’m pretty sure [name]Kate[/name] [name]Moss[/name]’ [name]Lila[/name] is pronounced [name]Ly[/name]-la too.