Lilia or Lilith?

Hi! What name should I keep and what to lose - [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] vs [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]? Why?

TIA!

2 Likes

Both are so sweet! I slightly prefer [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] though, because I feel like [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] wouldn’t get mixed up with anything, but [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] might get mixed up with [name_f]Lillian[/name_f].

Lilia is my favourite! I just prefer the sound!

I prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], it feels brighter and more joyful :relaxed:

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! It sounds so much more melodic and warm.

I prefer the melodic sound of [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Lilia!

Lilia is so bright and sunny!

Lilith!!! One of my favorite names rn :slight_smile:

Lilia has such a sweet sound, makes me think of springtime

I love the light [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]. It gives the [name_f]Lil[/name_f]- sound a bit of strength and deepness, which I love. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is nice, but nothing special compared to [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]. [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] also works :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I like [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] better! It feels softer and more gentle. [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is beautiful in a different way, though!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! I think that is such a beautiful name

Lilith :heart:

I adore the strength and history of [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]. It’s within my top 5 girl names.

But I’ll admit that [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] has a better flow and sounds sweeter.

I guess it just depends on the style you’re going for!

I love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] because it feels softer to me

I adore both, but [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] because I prefer the look and the pronunciation of it.

Both are lovely! I slightly prefer [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] more. It feels more unique compared to [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f].