what do y’all think of Liliandra? do you think she would be a good sister to my character [name_f]Jolaine[/name_f]?
Liliandra is really lovely! It feels like it has the best parts of [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Calandra[/name_f], two of my favorites! I think it works great with [name_f]Jolaine[/name_f].
I actually got it from [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] ![]()
That makes sense too! There’s a ton of great andra names!
and I was thinking [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] haha!
I love Liliandra, it… how to put this… seems like an actual name even though it’s not if you know what I mean
I don’t mean this in a bad way, I think it’s really good. I’ve always wanted to love [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] but I didn’t like the [name_m]Cass[/name_m]- noise so I think this would be a great alternative. I like [name_f]Jolaine[/name_f] and Liliandra together, [name_f]Jolaine[/name_f] gives me the same sounds-like-a-name-but-isn’t vibe, and [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] would be really cute nicknames!!
Their nicknames would actually be Jo and [name_f]Andi[/name_f]
Liliandra is so pretty!
This is my take as well! [name_f]Given[/name_f] the familiarity of [name_f]Lil[/name_f]- names, Liliandra feels completely natural (and pretty).
[name_f]She[/name_f] does give me a slightly more antique impression than [name_f]Jolaine[/name_f] (who is more mid-century in my mind), but I could still see them as sisters!
I think [name_f]Liliandra[/name] “[name_f]Andi[/name]” makes a really well-matched sister to [name_f]Jolaine[/name] “[name_f]Jo[/name]” and it has a very pretty sound. I initially misread it as [name_f]Lilandra[/name], and I think that would be nice as well.