Lilibeth

Do you think [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] works as a full name? [name_u]Or[/name_u] do you only see it as a nn for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]?

Also, do you prefer [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f]?

I think it works as a full-name, although it seems a bit twee like many of the names in the nickname-as-name trend (e.g. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Gracie[/name_f], etc.). That being said I find the name super elegant, light, and graceful. I prefer [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] over [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f], as [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] seems a bit heavier and more like a nn for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

1 Like

I think it can stand on its own, though I could see a lot of people assuming her full name is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or mistakenly thinking her name is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. But it’s a super cute name!

I think [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] better as a full name. [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] feels clunkier to me.

1 Like

I think it works as a full name! Definitely prefer [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] over [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f]. :blush:

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] works! It feels more like a full name than a nickname to me :joy: I prefer [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] because it just feels easier to say and a bit less frilly.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f]/Lilibet definitely work as a name in her own right and I think she fits in with the vintage nickname trend. She feels similar to names like [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f]. I prefer [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] just because the name feels softer.

1 Like

I definitely think it works as a full name, and I actually prefer it that way! It feels a bit more elaborate than I would like for a nickname (although I realize that it originated as one). [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] is my favorite of the two; it feels a little more streamlined and rolls off the tongue easier, imo, although of course that’s very subjective!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] and for it to be a nickname.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f], and I think it can work as a full name. I’ve actually used it for a character, although I later changed it to [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Beth[/name_f].

Personally, I don’t like [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] at all; it feels incomplete.

1 Like

I’ve never seen [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]… It seems like a full name to me!

I prefer [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f]

1 Like

I think it works as a full name! I prefer [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f]

2 Likes

I really like [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f]. It’s cute but substantial

2 Likes

Lilibeth is lovely on it’s own. I see it primarily as a standalone than a nickname for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (probably because of how long it is). I also prefer [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] to [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f], and see [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] as more of a nickanme. The only issue with [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] would be the spelling options that people may get it confused with ([name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] , [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-beth , etc).

1 Like

Prefer [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f], & I see it as a full name. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lilibeth def works as a standalone name or a nn for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!
I love [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] a bit more due to the sharp t sound.

I also love
Lilibell
[name_f]Lilwen[/name_f]
Liliwen

1 Like