Lily a nickname for Liorah/Leora?

What do you think of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] as a nn for Liorah/[name_f]Leora[/name_f]? Our baby gets called [name_f]LeeLee[/name_f] and [name_f]Lia[/name_f] I was thinking [name_f]Lily[/name_f] might be really sweet. Some have trouble remembering her name, while I love it,its not very common where we live at all.
Her sisters go by [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_u]Abbey[/name_u]

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is nice and not too much of a stretch.
[name_f]LeeLee[/name_f] and [name_f]Lia[/name_f] excluded you could also call her [name_m]Lio[/name_m], Lira, [name_f]Ora[/name_f], [name_f]Rora[/name_f] or even [name_u]Rory[/name_u].

I think it could work :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a perfectly reasonable nickname for [name_f]Leora[/name_f]! Sure it’s a bit of a stretch but I know a little girl named [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] who goes by [name_f]Lola[/name_f], and no one batted an eye at that :slight_smile:

[name_f]Liora[/name_f] is my daughter’s name and is still one of my favorite names. =)

If you’re still looking for options, we call ours [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] for short. I always thought we would use [name_m]Lio[/name_m] (such a cool girl nn), but [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] just felt right. I also liked [name_f]Lilo[/name_f] =).

I don’t think that [name_f]Lily[/name_f] works as a nickname for [name_f]Liora[/name_f]. The “Li” are pronounced too differently for me.

I think [name_f]LeeLee[/name_f] for [name_f]Leora[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] works, but I know so many white dogs named [name_f]Lily[/name_f], it wouldn’t be my first choice.
What about [name_f]Lori[/name_f] or [name_f]Lora[/name_f]?