Lily...mn ideas and does it go with Dani?

I am having the hardest time choosing a girl name. My daughter is [name]Dani[/name] and I really like the name [name]Lily[/name], but I know they are quite different. However I still think they fit together fine, wondering others opinions. I like that [name]Lily[/name] is an old fashioned named making a comeback but doesn’t sound too granny-ish, it can fit a baby/teen/adult/grandma, it is sweet and simple (like [name]Dani[/name]), and it is really beautiful in my opinion. I don’t know many [name]Lily[/name]'s at all, one family I heard of has a daughter [name]Tate[/name] and a daughter [name]Lily[/name] and then a son or two and I thought the names went together fine, even though [name]Tate[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] are obviously very different.

For middle names I love [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] but maybe they are too popular? But with a mn does it really matter? I also love [name]Isabelle[/name], would that work, or be too vowel heavy with a last name starting with an a?
What other middle names do you all suggest, something maybe more modern and unique to go with [name]Lily[/name], but nothing outrageous (like [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Magdalena[/name] etc to me are too outrageous even though they are popular here.). Thanks!

Hey! My name is [name]Lily[/name] and I’m a teenager. I definitely don’t think it’s too old-fashioned. I love my name! And I think it goes fine with [name]Dani[/name]. I don’t, however, like [name]Isabelle[/name] as a mn. You’re right, too vowel-y. I like [name]Lily[/name] [name]May[/name] ([name]Mae[/name]) and my own name is [name]Lily[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], which I also like. If you like virtue names (such as [name]Grace[/name]), [name]Joy[/name] is pretty. If you want something more modern, consider A and E names. ([name]Ava[/name], [name]Emma[/name], and [name]Aidan[/name] are all popular and pretty.) [name]Hope[/name] this helps!!

I think [name]Lily[/name] works fine with [name]Dani[/name]. I don’t think it’s old fashioned at all-- more of the opposite. It’s a lovely name, but too popular for me. [name]Lily[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] is pretty.

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Serena[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Caterina[/name]

What do you think of the spelling [name]Lili[/name]? Or [name]Lilli[/name]? Kind of cute with [name]Dani[/name].

I think [name]Isabelle[/name] is too much for a mn. I don’t think popularity matters either for the mn, unless it really bothers you. [name]Lily[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is pretty.

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

I think [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Dani[/name] go together just fine. Your right, [name]Lily[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] sounds a little strange to me. I have a few ideas of mn’s for her. ^^

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [ XD like this one]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Renee[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] Charlote
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Neveah[/name] [little weird but meh]

I love [name]Lily[/name] but I don’t think it goes with [name]Dani[/name], or your son’s name (I don’t think two siblings with the same first letter sounds good, especially when you have another with a different one), unfortunately.

I like these with [name]Dani[/name]…
[name]Mila[/name]
[name]Romy[/name]
[name]Cate[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Alexa[/name]
[name]Maya[/name]