Lily vs Quinn vs Gillian

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], I have narrowed down my list to these three names. Which one do you like best? [name_f]Lily[/name_f] will be short for [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] but will only be referred to as [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] is pronounced with a soft G, and I only like this spelling and not [name_f]Jillian[/name_f]. Which of these names do you feel sound best with brothers [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] and [name_u]Alex[/name_u] ([name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is his full name, but only goes by [name_u]Alex[/name_u]). Also, our last name is Sequin.

Thank you so much,
[name_f]Katia[/name_f]

[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] sounds very feminine and like a less common vintage name. Mind you, I also prefer the full [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] to the nn [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. It’s just me, but I’m always tempted to shorten [name_f]Lily[/name_f] to [name_f]Lil[/name_f]. Less tempted when I’m introduced to a [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], I guess. [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] is adorable, and worth reviving…

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] with Sequin definitely doesn’t work for me. I love the name [name_f]Gillian[/name_f], and I think it’s interesting with your surname – it definitely makes a statement. It goes well with her brother’s names too. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a nice option too, it has a softer vibe to me.

I prefer [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] with your surname. They are all lovely names, though.

A vote for [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] from me.

Not [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] with your surname. [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are both lovely, but I love that [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] is rarely used these days, and seems a stylish and intelligent name to me. So [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] is my first choice.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favorite.

I think [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] works best with brothers’ names, but I’d pick the one you like best regardless - always my advice.