Lily

• Lily [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
  • Lily [name_f]Carol[/name_f]

0 voters

I prefer the flow of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f].

1 Like

Lily [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] flows together so well!

1 Like

My moms first name is [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and my grandmothers middle name was [name_f]Carol[/name_f]. That’s where I got the two. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my husband’s grandmother’s name so it will be a very special name either way but I was leaning more towards [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] as well. [name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to get some opinions before I set it in stone. Thanks!

1 Like

My moms first name is [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and my grandmothers middle name was [name_f]Carol[/name_f]. That’s where I came up with the two. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my husband’s grandmother’s name so it will be a very special name either way but I was leaning more towards [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] as well. [name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to get some opinions before I set it in stone. Thanks!

You’re welcome! You could also use [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Carol[/name_f].

2 Likes

I didn’t even think of that. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the idea.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is another option. Or [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f].

1 Like

I love the balance of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]! [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is such a sweet, soft name, while [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] feels stronger, calm, and more rooted. But I just love the sound of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Carol[/name_f] so much, making it difficult to choose!

1 Like

If it’s a possibility, I really like [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]. Both [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Carol[/name_f] sound great although I slightly prefer how [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] sounds!

1 Like

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is beautiful. I prefer [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] over [name_f]Carol[/name_f] & [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is unexpected yet classic and elegant. Also, Lily and Caroline are darling sister names if that was to happen in the future.

1 Like