Lincoln Bell Shepard is now a big sister

to a little one they named [name_f]Delta[/name_f]!
Thoughts?
I honestly assumed and expected another more masculine name. It’s adorable though.

I do like it but I like [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]'s name a little better. I think it’s because the name [name_f]Delta[/name_f] is so tied up with [name_f]Delta[/name_f] Goodrem (a singer) in Australia and I don’t particularly like her as an artist or television personality.

I do like how they’ve used [name_f]Kristen[/name_f]'s last name as the middle name for both of the sisters though, not just a second middle. If I have kids, that’s something I’d want to consider doing.

I’ve been looking at names for months and the name [name_f]Delta[/name_f] has never cropped up (although I am familiar with it) and I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it. It’s gone straight to the top of my list as it has layers and layers of meaning for my OH and I now that we’ve properly thought about it.

It’s not even ranked in the UK which means there’s less than three babies a year named [name_f]Delta[/name_f] so it passes the popularity test. I don’t think [name_f]Kristen[/name_f] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] is a big enough celebrity to propel a massive rise in popularity either.

I quite like it with [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] actually and I adore [name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] as a combo. Definitely one of my fave celebrity choices of the year.

I love the name [name_f]Delta[/name_f], and the combination [name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] is so sweet. I much prefer it to [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]Bell[/name_u].

Me, too. [name_f]Delta[/name_f] is a sassy, spirited, feminine, earthy name, and [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] is an upright gentleman.

I don’t think either of them actually have middle names–their last names are [name_u]Bell[/name_u] [name_m]Shepard[/name_m].

Honestly, I hate it. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Kristen[/name_f] [name_u]Bell[/name_u], hate her choice in baby names.

The only thing I think when I hear [name_f]Delta[/name_f] its the letter from the Greek alphabet . I don’t like it at all .

I think of planes. :shock:

I really don’t like either of those names. At least [name_f]Delta[/name_f] is a more feminine name for a girl. I just think of the Greek letter (like someone else said above).

I would’ve just used [name_f]Belle[/name_f] as a name for the first girl if my maiden name was [name_u]Bell[/name_u] and maybe [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] for the second daughter if they liked ‘[name_u]Del[/name_u]’ that much.

For some reason these two names sound very southern together to me. I like it. I wouldn’t personally use them but I think they’re valid choices.