Lionel?

What do you all think of the name [name]Lionel[/name]?

[name]Just[/name] feeling it out.

I think Lioniel is very handsome, but I do have to admit that “[name]Lionel[/name] [name]Richie[/name]” was the first thing that popped into my head. [name]Even[/name] so, I think [name]Lionel[/name] is very cool, and Nameberry writes that it’s jazzy, which I think is a great description.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

My brothers middle name is [name]Lionel[/name], people either pronounce it [name]Ly[/name]-o-nel or [name]Line[/name]-L, he has never had any teasing/problems with it (but it is in the middle). I have very traditional taste for myself, but this name seems like it fits all the things for a new “in” name…maybe one of the new “hipster” names?

[name]Lionel[/name] nn [name]Leo[/name] is a name that would be on my very short list for boys if I were pregnant. I am madly in love with [name]Lionel[/name]. Plus it sounds great if you have a complicated sound at the beginning of your last name. My last name is [name]Chesney[/name].

I think [name]Lionel[/name] is so cool! It’s one I would use myself if I were brave enough. I get the impression that you might get a fair bit of negative feedback on it in the real world, maybe not so much on Nameberry. I’m not sure if it’s on the edge-of-cool list or if it IS on the hipster list, but I think either way it’s ahead of the curve!

I just think that little boy in the movie “because I said so” was so darling and I fell in [name]LOVE[/name] with his name.

Anyone else see that movie and think him and his name were so cute?

This. You took the words right out of my mouth, [name]Jill[/name]!!!

I totally forgot about that, but yeah! He was cute!