Listography?

Not sure if this in in the right place, so sorry about that. I feel like it’s time for me to make a listography! Does anyone have any advice on how to do that (I have no idea where to start.) What websites do you use?

Thank you!

Yes definitely, I’d love to see your listography!!

Basically the site is listography.com, and once you sign up you can start making your lists!!

You have the option to put your lists as different things (I put all of mine as “notes”) and then they’ll attach to your home page where they can be edited!!

Some ideas for lists you could add (that I have):

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] names (girls/boys/unisex)
GPs
Sibsets (I have mine split by number of kids & by gender to easily find what I’m looking for)
Old Favorites
Pronunciation

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!! I’m really excited to see the finished product :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :green_heart:

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you know if there is any way to do this without using a Gmail account? (My email isn’t through Gmail, and I don’t own a phone, so if I wanted to sign up for Gmail the 2 step verification wouldn’t work.)

Thanks for your help! It was super useful and I love your ideas!

I’m pretty sure you can do it with any kind of email, so long as you can get emails!! I haven’t tried it myself so I’m not positive, but I don’t see why not!!
Let me know if it works, and of course!! :slight_smile:

This is what it looks like after I entered my current email (then deleted for privacy.)

Summary

I’ll keep playing around with it and see if I can figure something out.

Oh man I’m sorry!! I have no reason why they’d set up the site like that, seems pretty ridiculous :smiling_face_with_tear:

I hope you can work something out!!

Thanks for your help! :heart:

1 Like

You can make one for it here

Oh sorry, I just seen that you said you can’t. I thought everyone was using carrd at first, you could definitely make a bunch of lists with it!

Thank you! I will check it out!