Litter of Kittens

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all, I recently got my dream job working for a humane society, and one of the perks is getting to name the animals that come in (a name nerd’s dream, honestly!)

This isn’t for real animals, but I was wondering what you’d name a litter of kittens if you got the chance! You get to pick the amount + genders! (& Maybe I’ll steal them for future use if you’ll allow me! Lol!)

3 Likes

I’d like to name a floofy litter with unique last names as first names, e.g.

Repton
[name_m]Doherty[/name_m]
Fauvier
Whitlock
Hoskins
[name_u]Bexley[/name_u]
[name_u]Fairfax[/name_u]

3 Likes

I like theme names especially in a humane society where they are likely to be going to different homes and could be referred to as “the Football Litter” or “the Cookies Litter”, etc. Some suggestions….

Donut litter - Fritter, [name_u]Boston[/name_u] Cream (Boston), [name_f]Maple[/name_f], etc….
Beverage Litter - Soda, [name_f]Java[/name_f], Blueberry [name_f]Tea[/name_f], [name_u]Whiskey[/name_u], etc….
[name_u]Nature[/name_u] Litter - [name_u]River[/name_u], Moonbeam, [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_f]Stormie[/name_f]
[name_u]Tree[/name_u] Litter - [name_u]Cedar[/name_u], [name_u]Spruce[/name_u], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_u]Willow[/name_u]

4 Likes

Cheetah
[name_m]Jaguar[/name_m]
Leopard
[name_m]Lion[/name_m]
[name_u]Puma[/name_u]
[name_u]Tiger[/name_u]

2 Likes

I’d probably go super cheesy wand name them after the cast of friends… :sweat_smile:

[name_u]Chandler[/name_u], [name_u]Joey[/name_u], [name_f]Rachel[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Monica[/name_f] & [name_m]Ross[/name_m]

4 Likes

i’ve always wanted a ginger cat called mango!

so i would probably do a foodie theme and go with
[name_u]Mango[/name_u]
[name_f]Flossie[/name_f] (like candy floss)
[name_u]Clove[/name_u]
[name_f]Melba[/name_f] (peach melba)

2 Likes

I would go for cute themes like these!

Colors: [name_u]Blue[/name_u], [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] (Lila), [name_f]Minty[/name_f]

Bakery: [name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_f]Muffin[/name_f], Crumbs, [name_f]Cocoa[/name_f], [name_m]Chip[/name_m], [name_f]Cookie[/name_f], Tigertail

Coffee: [name_f]Mocha[/name_f], [name_f]Java[/name_f], Cappy (like Cappicino), [name_u]Bean[/name_u], [name_f]Essie[/name_f] (like espresso)

[name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars: [name_u]Solo[/name_u], [name_u]Rey[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], R2, Chewie, [name_f]Stormie[/name_f] or Trooper, [name_m]Vader[/name_m], [name_m]Yoda[/name_m], [name_u]Sky[/name_u] (Walker)

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Pan[/name_m]: Tink, [name_f]Wendy[/name_f] or Wennie, [name_m]Cap[/name_m] or [name_m]Captain[/name_m], [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f], [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_f]Star[/name_f]

Other animals: [name_m]Moose[/name_m], [name_f]Bunny[/name_f], [name_u]Otter[/name_u], [name_u]Bear[/name_u], [name_u]Tiger[/name_u]

The [name_m]Little[/name_m] Mermaid: [name_m]Seb[/name_m], Guppie, [name_u]Shelly[/name_u], [name_m]Triton[/name_m], [name_m]Scully[/name_m], Bubbles, [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] or [name_u]Ari[/name_u]

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted a litter of girl kittens with flower names!

[name_u]Rose[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f], [name_f]Tulip[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u], [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f], [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]

1 Like

I second the themes idea, no matter what they are!!

Some more options:

Planets like [name_u]Venus[/name_u], [name_u]Mars[/name_u], [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u], [name_u]Saturn[/name_u], [name_m]Pluto[/name_m] (for the runt ;-:wink:

Crystals like [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f], [name_u]Jade[/name_u], [name_u]Rose[/name_u] (Quartz), [name_u]Onyx[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Galena[/name_f], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f], and [name_f]Emerald[/name_f]

Actors who played Catwoman like [name_u]Julie[/name_u], [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_f]Eartha[/name_f], [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] (I know an adorable dog called Meesh) [name_u]Halle[/name_u], [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_u]Camren[/name_u] and Zoe…can’t forget other fun Batman names like [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and Penguin

[name_f]My[/name_f] answer as a little girl would’ve been to take names from the [name_f]Barbie[/name_f] and the Twelve Dancing Princesses movie like the orange cat [name_f]Twyla[/name_f], [name_f]Ashlyn[/name_f], [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_u]Courtney[/name_u], [name_f]Delia[/name_f], [name_f]Edeline[/name_f], [name_u]Fallon[/name_u], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Janessa[/name_f], [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f], and [name_f]Lacey[/name_f]

Clunky names like [name_m]Roger[/name_m], [name_u]Melvin[/name_u], [name_f]Doris[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], [name_m]Ike[/name_m], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], and [name_f]Margie[/name_f]

Lastly would be famous cat names like [name_m]Garfield[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Jonesy[/name_m], [name_m]Lord[/name_m] Tubbington, [name_m]Thackery[/name_m] [name_u]Binx[/name_u], [name_u]Salem[/name_u], [name_m]Goose[/name_m], Hello [name_u]Kitty[/name_u] and Mrs. [name_u]Norris[/name_u]

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] naming!!

1 Like